Glass Tier Shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baconharvester

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been looking to get a tiered glass shelf for my desk that is tall enough to include 14 inch figures. The best I could find was this shelf, however the height is limited to 12.5 inches. Any luck elsewhere or other ideas that would give me a similar desktop display option? Thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/Convenience-...csense-Bookcase/dp/B000W9TVEK?ref=ast_p_pc_bs

81-6LsV4grS._SX679_.jpg

Ha! No way! These were my first collecting shelves that I got when I was growing up! I've always wondered where to find them again - I actually to this day still have parts of them in use!

The neat thing is that the shelves actually just screw into one another, and there are two sizes (as seen in this model here). With that, you can just take a large post and a small post and link them, leaving out the shelf in the middle. I do this with two tall ones to fit my 1/4 Enterbay T-800 in a Legendary Studios case.

So yeah, these get my endorsement provided you're willing to combine and play with the sizes.

Back