• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW Hot Toys Marvel & DC and More up for Auction! Mark 43, Knightmare, Tamashii, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bardoon

Super Freak
Reaction score
NEW Hot Toys Marvel & DC and More up for Auction! Mark 43, Knightmare, Tamashii, etc.

I'm clearing out some of my collection so I have lots of pieces on eBay, and more coming. A lot, if not MOST, of the Hot Toys are BRAND NEW and in their original brown shippers. Sorry guys, Knightmare Batman, Iron Man Mark 43 and others have sold since I first posted this but I'm constantly adding more! Please see my last comment in the thread to see what I've added.

If you're a Japanese Import fan, I also have some Tamashii/Banpresto/Etc. Dragon Ball items and may be putting up some more Tamashii Marvel/DC as well.

Keep an eye out, I need to sell a lot so a lot will be going up. If you're interested in working something out outside of eBay, please contact me. Thanks.

Most of what I sell is BRAND NEW and still in the Original Box.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/bardoon1983/m.html?_trksid=p3692

Last edited:
Re: NEW Hot Toys Marvel & DC and More up for Auction! Mark 43, Knightmare, Tamashii,

Hi, interested in the Doctor strange. Or if you have the new spider-man homecoming. whats the best on the doctor strange?

Re: NEW Hot Toys Marvel & DC and More up for Auction! Mark 43, Knightmare, Tamashii,

Mark 43 ends Wednesday, May 30th!

Bump.

Knightmare Batman & Armored (regular) Batman are back up due to non-paying bidder. Feel free to send me offers if interested.

Also added some Tamashii stuff like New Vegetto, Civil War Cap, GOTG2 Rocket & Baby Groot, and other stuff for Dragon Ball fans. Might be adding Tamashii Civil War Iron Man Mark 46 soon as well.

Last edited:

Tamashii Iron Man Mark 46 added.

Bump. Regular Armored Batman is still available.

Added New Tamashii DBZ Android 16, 17, 18, Vegetto and Broly. More to come (likely this weekend)

Last edited:

More DBZ Figuarts added.

The Androids and Broly end tomorrow (Wed) evening!

Added Hot Toys Punisher (Netflix Daredevil) as well as Tamashii Ultimate Gohan, Goku Black, and another Broly.

My last set of Android 16, 17, and 18 ends tomorrow! Thanks all for looking.

Bump - added Tamashii Hawkeye (AOU), Black Widow (AOU) and Black Panther (CW)

Bump...had Hot Toys Homemade Suit Spidey but he sold quickly.

Lots of Tamashii Figures up. Lots of Dragon Ball Z figures, DC (The Dark Knight), Infinity War Marvel figures, some Marvel Revoltech as well...

Added some more Dragon Ball figures. Will likely be adding some Hot Toys soon as well.

HT Daredevil added as well as Mezco Nightmare Batman for those interested in that line.

Got another Hot Toys Daredevil up. As well as some Marvel Figuarts and Revoltech.

Added some Tamashii Age of Ultron figures (yes, including Cap and Iron Man) as well as some more Dragon Ball. I’m sorting through my Hot Toys and will likely be adding more soon.

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 47 (Homecoming) and Civil War Cap added. Both are brand new and in their brown shippers (never-been-opened).

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 47 (Homecoming) and Civil War Cap added. Both are brand new and in their brown shippers (never-been-opened).

Both are back up. MK-47 has a lower starting bid.

Added some more Tamashii as well.

Back