Monster File #05: THE MUMMY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getter Dragon

Checklist Freak
Reaction score
33398398_2316406591706511_2482771627171905536_n.jpg

Do we know if they plan on re-releasing the Vampire? I couldn't get it when it was released due to problems with a website, however I still would really like to get my hands on it. Is eBay my best bet?

Do we know if they plan on re-releasing the Vampire? I couldn't get it when it was released due to problems with a website, however I still would really like to get my hands on it. Is eBay my best bet?

I think they only rereleased Frankenstein because he was basically a low run custom figure originally so most never had a chance to get him. As far as I know, there are no plans to rerelease him or any previous figures. eBay is probably your best bet at this point.

I think they only rereleased Frankenstein because he was basically a low run custom figure originally so most never had a chance to get him. As far as I know, there are no plans to rerelease him or any previous figures. eBay is probably your best bet at this point.

I have been on the fence about Frank for a while, but ultimately I think he's just too stylized for me. I love this mummy though.

Back