Boba Fett Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Mangold’s got a couple stinkers, and a couple of pretty great movies... could go either way on that front. I guess they’re going to stick to the OT stuff for the sidestories for some time. Still, it could be cool if they go in the right direction and have great action. I hope they don’t try to ‘humanize’ him too much.

Somehow this seems more exciting than the other ones (barring details on Kenobi)

And keep the other stuff out of it...

I want it but I would prefer it to be more Logan than The Woverine (I guess that means less KK Disney interference). In all seriousness I loved the EU trilogy of novels that had Dengar pull a scarred and broken Fett out of the dead Sarlaac pit after ROTJ and then had them sort of "buddy cop / team up" (in the loosest sense of the phrase haha) against other bounty hunters in larger Star Wars conspiracy plot line (bit of a forerunner to TLJ's DJ's shades of grey with people profiteering form selling weapons to both the good guy rebels and naughty bad guy empire - wow Rian Johnson sure mined the EU for his original ideas) conspiracy like plot involving Kaut (the main ship building firm in the galaxy). I should clarify that it's way better than it sounds and Fett and Dengar are both awesome characters - check out the stories :lecture

^I like that too, but if I have to guess, this will probably take place between ep3 and ep4.

Agreed on more Logan than Wolverine. And a whole lot less of ‘Knight and day’ :lol

200.gif

Didn’t Mangold belittle safe popcorn family movies while promoting the realistic serious stakes of Logan.

Great job sticking to your ideology lol

How many times have you killed yourself by now due to SW related stuff Chakor? How many lives you got left? :lol

Oh, great. A mediocre director that will halfway ruin the movie before being replaced by one of KK's friends. Guaranteed it will show every bounty hunter in ESB along with Vader. Just as it was stupid for Mangold to never have Wolverine in a blue and yellow uniform, it will be just as stupid to have him direct this bad*** character. Star Wars fans sure settle for mediocrity. No more for me.

Yes so stoked for this and Mangold was a perfect choice. Now announce Obi Wan flick.

Back