Staining issue with Hot Toys ROTJ Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brokentoys86

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I heard of an issue with the collar on the outfit leaving black stains on the neck. Is this a widespread issue? I ask this because one collector on Youtube said he had the issue while another one didn't.

It’s been discussed that it’s actually not stain but bits of the collar left there by the plastic protection around his neck.

As long as the collar stays around the neck, how do you even see the stain?

What you should really be checking is every robe you have ever left on any Jedi figure you've ever bought.

Last edited:
Had this figure for about a week and no staining issues. Anyone else. Maybe just that one figure had that issue?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

No way i'd leave those plastic pieces on. I'm taking my chances. Those figures are such awesome shrunken versions of their original model. It just doesn't feel right to have that plastic cover sticking out of the collar.

No way i'd leave those plastic pieces on. I'm taking my chances. Those figures are such awesome shrunken versions of their original model. It just doesn't feel right to have that plastic cover sticking out of the collar.

This isn't your couch?

plastic-furniture-protectors-plastic-sofa-covers-for-moving.jpg

Back