1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - CHEWBACCA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaliBane

Super Freak
Reaction score
rMETzC2.png

Here we go -- now we're in play...

So yes, Derpacca looks worse than the TFA one. Not sure how they can be satisfied with that. Figured after three years they might take a crack at a good one.

Maybe they just threw a TFA one in for pictures! That must be it!

Damn. Looks worse than their other two. Too bad the others needed major surgery and repainting to look decent. Glad Alden’s playing Solo so I’m not obligated to getting the pair.

Man why can't they get Chewie right? :(

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Maybe they need to get Neal Scanlon and someone from the Freeborn estate to lend them a hand? They have got worse with each iteration.

Maybe they need to get Neal Scanlon and someone from the Freeborn estate to lend them a hand? They have got worse with each iteration.

Exactly ! From HT to S.H. Figuarts, all Chewies are bad (maybe the curse of a monkey-god or something like that ...)

Exactly ! From HT to S.H. Figuarts, all Chewies are bad (maybe the curse of a monkey-god or something like that ...)

Didn’t they have terrible trouble getting it right for TFA and started from scratch and went back and used the exact same hair punch method that Stuart Freeborn’s wife did? From my poor memory I thought he looked pretty good in TFA and TLJ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can't make him right. This looks awful. Again. What about that upper lip? And fur, it looks like he doesn't have a shower for about a year.

Back