• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Sideshow Hot Toys for Sale (Marvel, DC, Predator, grails, etc.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pred439

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m getting out of the collecting game right now and am in the process of selling my entire collection. I will be posting more figures up as time goes on, for now this is what I have for sale. I am Going to be doing this through Paypal only. I will send pictures upon request. If the payment is not received within 72 hours of purchase, I will cancel the invoice and ignore your messages. Please PM me and send me offers on my items below. Everything is negotiable. :wave Thank You!!! :wink1:

FOR SALE

- Hot Toys MMS67 “The Dark Knight” Batman (Original Costume Version)

- Hot Toys MMS79 "The Dark Knight" The Joker (Bank Robber Version)

- Hot Toys MMS90 “Predator” The Predator

- Hot Toys MMS138 "The Expendables" Barney Ross

- Hot Toys MMS185 "The Avengers" Iron Man Mark VII (x2) [New; Never Opened]

- Hot Toys MMS225 "Thor: The Dark World" Thor (Light-Asgardian Armor Version) [New; Never Opened]

- Hot Toys MMS231 "Thor: The Dark World" Loki (x2) [New; Never Opened]

- Hot Toys MMS254 “Guardians of the Galaxy” Rocket and Groot set [New; Never Opened]

- Hot Toys MMS259 "Guardians of the Galaxy" Gamora [New; Never Opened]

- Hot Toys DX01 “The Dark Knight” Joker

- Hot Toys DX12 “The Dark Knight Rises” Batman

- POPTOYS POPx-13 “Avengers” Loki Outfit, Body and Head

- Custom "Predator" Jorge ‘Pancho’ Ramirez (this guy I’m not looking to get a lot for. Custom made by me. Might interest Pred fans.)

Last edited:
Looking for offers on everything TheBatman. Thanks for looking out though. :)

And thanks for the free bump. :wink1:

Back