Statue Tweeterhead: Superpowers Catwoman classic costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphyx1

Super Freak
Reaction score
33060416_1819588144769684_7131711934226759680_n.jpg

"I can honestly say this is hands down THE BEST piece I have produced. The Maquette tells a real story and will pair perfectly with Batman (coming in June) and has a BUNCH of easter eggs" -- Chad

Tomorrow Something Special is Coming for the Members of Sideshow Freaks Forum, 3 pm EST

This is not to be Shared on any other social media platform, as we hope this to be one of many "Special Treats"!

Hey Guys,

Sorry, was going to post this at 3pst, didn't realize you were expecting at est!! Anyhow...HERE SHE IS. I really hope you guys love her. She is by far my favorite piece I have ever made. This is the Catwoman I think a lot of us grew up with!! Beautiful, Cunning, a real woman who knows she's the boss..."The Queen of the Underworld", "The Queen of Crime", "The Princess of Plunder"

Looking forward to hearing what you think!! Full reveal on Friday with all the pre-order details!! As always, THANKS!! You guys rock and our making this Super Powers line really special!! Oh, Batman goes perfectly with Catwoman, as you'll see when we reveal him next month!!!

Her colors are a bit brighter...this is just mood lighting!!

Attachments

• CWSSF.jpg
    CWSSF.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 313
Why do some people think moles are beauty marks, there not, there ugly.... It's to bad they're putting one on the statue..

Back