PUREARTS Terminator 2 T-800 Art Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FDS

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Ok so I know, theres a thread out there titled Sideshows Terminator 2 T-800 Art Mask!, but its not sideshows, its PUREARTS, Sideshow distributing for them.

Ok, now we got that out the way!!

Beging a Terminator fan! I had to get this (also as it wasn't a silly genisys piece)

I must say I was very impressed and I think it is a piece of art.

Ok the head seems to be bigger then you usual bust, but that just might be me. Actually I think they all should be this size.

Also the great thing I found was you actually get a nice printed instruction sheet, that you don't get with sideshow collectibles. I think this was a nice touch, as with sideshows you are guessing most of the time, unless of course the have a video to go by, even then it's nice to have something else in the box. I think they should all have some nice little certificate or some printed material on the product it self, to give it that extra touch of personality.

Any way here are the in hand pics, sorry for poor quality in advance and also as usual it looks much better in person then this cheap pic shots.
IMG_20180521_152429084.jpgIMG_20180521_152953969.jpgIMG_20180521_153804369_LL.jpgIMG_20180521_153522513.jpgIMG_20180521_153504478.jpg

Does it feel solid? Have a good weight to it or does it feel like plastic? Thanks

The lighted base looks really good, but yes, please tell us about material.

Does it feel solid? Have a good weight to it or does it feel like plastic? Thanks

Oh yes, the base feels solid and has some weight to it. I keep thinking how am I going to secure it on the wall as it will need some support due to the weight of this thing. The Mask it's self isn't that heavy but has a solid build touch to it. Now way any part here feel or look plastic.

The lighted base looks really good, but yes, please tell us about material.

As I said, the whole thing feels and looks sold. Made from Resin, polystone parts and not plastic or vinyl.

Any more in hand pics / impressions on this one? Maybe a Father's Day Present.....

I don't know if it's the distortion in the camera or what but that looks a bit different than Sideshow's pics of the prototype. Of course Sideshow illuminates their stuff with pretty lights and casts but still...

Because I'm the number one terminator fan. :wink1:

They had a promo, which you can find at skynet army forum.

Can you please post width and depth of base (assuming it takes up most real estate)? Thanks!

I see this at vip.purearts.com i dunno if it is the official page.. shipped to spain it goes to 400$ tax and shipping included. Not bad price. Im tented..

I love this piece. I don't understand why it's not as popular as it should be. Anyway, here is a review I did for it-

Do you know a shop in Europe where to buy this t-800 bust? Thank you

Back