Flash PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa909

Super Freak
Reaction score
With all the announcements the past couple of weeks, we better finally get a Flash PF! SS let's go!

With all the announcements the past couple of weeks, we better finally get a Flash PF! SS let's go!
I hate you. This should be called "Flash PF spefulation!". Made me think we were getting one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I hate you. This should be called "Flash PF spefulation!". Made me think we were getting one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sorry my bad LOL!! unintended but this thread will probably get the most views this week :rotfl

Why SS hasn't produced a Flash in all the years is beyond me. And I'd really like a mirror version Reverse Flash.

I do like what they are doing with this new line. In addition to Flash, I'd like to see:

Hawkman & Hawkgirl
Aquaman (new) & Mera
Robin
Nightwing
Star Sapphire
Atrocitus
Vixen

Why SS hasn't produced a Flash in all the years is beyond me. And I'd really like a mirror version Reverse Flash.

I do like what they are doing with this new line. In addition to Flash, I'd like to see:

Hawkman & Hawkgirl
Aquaman (new) & Mera
Robin
Nightwing
Star Sapphire
Atrocitus
Vixen

I want

Nightwing
Robin
Red Hood
Cass!batgirl
starfire
Flash

But who am I kidding. Sideshow probably don't give a **** lol

How can you have multiple Batmans and no Robin

Same way you have multiple Justice League PFs with no Flash in sight. It's sideshow. Look how long they made collectors wait on a 1/4 Magneto, Juggy, Cable, and Thanos (even though he's actually 1/3 scale). It's been a 10+ year wait on those characters. Don't get me started on Nightcrawler. We haven't even got a clue as to when we might see a Nightcrawler PF. Nowadays, sideshow is too busy revisiting characters in costumes we've never seen before.

Back