Statue XM Studios Magneto on Throne 1/1 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
That's so cool. Post from GrumpyBear on Statue Forum.

Attachments

• mag.jpg
    mag.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 175
  • mag1.jpg
    mag1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 172
  • magxm.jpg
    magxm.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 170
  • mags.jpg
    mags.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 168
  • magxm1.jpg
    magxm1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Magneto on Throne 1/1 statue replica

is this considered a recast?

As a joke I was going to ask the same thing until I realised that it was probably being done by XM themselves.

As I just saw one of the moderators remove some posts in another statue thread to do with recasts, but I noticed that they don't always get removed from the figure threads. Last week I saw a recast of a Prime 1 head on a 1/6 figure thread. Looked great, but...

I was just goofing around. but it's pretty cool they made a full size version for the Con. What's it made of? styrofoam or did they go all out with fiberglass?

Whole level of crazy

How much is shipping to the usa from Singapore?

Love seeing a life size version, but I'll just stick with my 1/4 scale XM Magneto on Throne statue. That's big enough for me.

I actually thought these life size statues were for CC display only.

Seriously though even if it's made out of some cheap material, they should release this as a real product. If there is going to be one life size statue in my house it would be this one! However considering how much the Sentinel diorama costs at 1/6 scale I don't know if I'd be able to afford the 1/1 Magneto on Throne.

Back