Backpack on jedha patrol tk-14027 help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megofan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
For the life of me, i can't get this damn backpack attached. can anyone out there provide step by step instructions before i destroy this $400 toy?

For the life of me, i can't get this damn backpack attached. can anyone out there provide step by step instructions before i destroy this $400 toy?

Remove hands, forearm and bicep armour, remove head (helmet) and pauldron. Swivel arms back 90 degrees -- carefully, they're stiff.

Carefully slide pack on before moving arms back into position. You'll need to cinch the straps tight.

If you manage to pull the straps out of the little buckles....get a pair of tweezers and be patient.

It’s been a while since I owned this figure, but like ZE said, take off the hands and the armor on one side. Slip it onto one arm and then loosen the strap on the other side to get it through the arm.

If the strap came out of the buckle, I find it easiest to get a tiny bit of scotch tape and wrap it around the tip of the strap at a slight point. It’s easier to pull the tape through the buckle than the strap itself.

^^These are best way. Just try not to pull the strap out which will save allot of time.
I always felt Fett’s rocketpack and Imperial Gunner’s damn antenna were more difficult.

Steps I took to put the backpack on

1st: I un-buckled the strap that would go on the pauldron side and ran the strap underneath the pauldron, but did not buckle it back up.

2nd: I bent the arm that didn't have the pauldron covering it backwards a little bit and slid the other strap up the arm. I curved the arm into a C shape.

3rd: Put back the buckle and adjust the backpack straps.

Hah, I literally got this figure in the mail yesterday. That backpack was a real chore. I managed to get it on by pulling the arms back and loosening the backpack first and tightening it back when it was on. Didn't need to take any amour pieces off but in hindsight that would have been a smart move.

Back