XM Studios Alien by Narin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
More to be revealed at Thailand Comic-Con next month

FB_IMG_1526835509005.jpg

Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Aliens Project

Amazing. I just registered on XM and indicated Aliens as my license of choice. This is awesome!

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

So much being done this year. This line should be amazing. Can’t wait to see what they can do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh interesting. But they really need to sort out a western distribution license before I get too excited...

Oh interesting. But they really need to sort out a western distribution license before I get too excited...
True. If it's awesome and not available outside of asia on gunna get a mail order bride. -_-

They only have a problem with the Marvel licence. Their Alien and Predator line will be available Worldwide

They only have a problem with the Marvel licence. Their Alien and Predator line will be available Worldwide

I just checking their FAQ section for shipping details and found this:

"Alien/Predator- South East Asia only - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia."

Suffice it to say, I'm buuuumed.

More options for Alien. nice

"Alien/Predator- South East Asia only - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia."

Well that sucks! I will investigate further as I’m sure they are still working things out.

Well that sucks! I will investigate further as I’m sure they are still working things out.

It appears you can get these pieces ordered through one of their distributors. So there may be how yet. Lol. But we'll have to see what's what when it's time to pull the trigger.

Does anyone know is they have payment plans or if you have to put all the money up front?

Ouch. That's why XM only focused on non-movies stuff I think. If you can't sell it worldwide then you go for specific group of customers IMO.

Isn't their Marvel stuff also barred from US sales?

They say they don’t have the license to sell Marvel piece’s within the US. They do suggest using distribution companies though. Most people however just go through the middle man in Singapore. It’s not just America it affects but most countries. There is also proven facts that you skip paying tax going through someone as they can declare the parcel as a gift etc

It's hard to tell but it looks like the xeno is sitting.
Looks to me like he's climbing up from below, like up through a hole in the floor. This is a really different pose. I like it so far! Only 4 fingers instead of 6.

Back