Predator I 1/1 bust with torso - Tsume Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nucleoblast

Super Freak
Reaction score
ziochj.jpg

Pictures courtesy of Fana Collec Forum!

Tsume Art is proud to present the first piece of its new product range “My Ultimate Bust by Tsume”. This piece, made by Maxime Roudaut, will be customizable and nominative.

Last edited:
What's the price point on this or is it too preliminary to tell?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Hope one of the "customizations" is the option to ditch the motorized canon. Can't see folks making much use of it and it would significantly drive up the cost.

As cool as it sounds, I gotta say I agree. LED light inside would be cool but agree on the motor.
Hope one of the "customizations" is the option to ditch the motorized canon. Can't see folks making much use of it and it would significantly drive up the cost.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I'd keep the motor but'll cut anything from the lower breast down to make it an actual bust. That'll keep the cost in 2K range and we'll still get the motorized cannon. I'm very interested in this but considering you NEED an entire cabinet to keep this one is a no-no. Not to mention such shipping cost. :gah:

looks pretty stunning so far. I do have my reserves about this though, but I'm very intrigued at the same time. It sounds like it will be a made to order thing, which may be ok depending on the price, but from what I have seen from this company, they haven't done anything as ambitious as this before. I also think a motorized cannon is over the top for most of us who really want this. Realistically, most of us in the US would need some sort of major distributor to help lower shipping costs for us.

This looks great.

Over the years I've learned things like this are fun to look at through my phone and computer screen. That's it. cool to take a couple minutes to gawk at and post a stupid comment like this. Not something I'd ever make room for or pay $3000 for

But I must say I am VERY impressed by the head sculpt. The defining features are very nicely represented with surprisingly accurate proportions!

Amazing work. Just in utter awe. Once again a hardcore fan delivers something what a studio like Coolprobs fails to do. Definitely will keep an eye on that one. Thumps up.

Amazing work. Just in utter awe. Once again a hardcore fan delivers something what a studio like Coolprobs fails to do.
he even made the ear holes. i wonder if anybody else ever added them, as that zone is always covered with tentacles.

Pre-order is tomorrow. From the icons on the top it seems you can cusomize the bust with different armor, heads / masks, base, backpack with cannon (motorized, nonmotorized or without ?). The two other icons I dont know waht the should mean.

79477093_1328882970647173_8637139989139816448_o.jpg

Back