Action Figure Hot toys iron man comic con exclusives 2018 things i would buy & wish list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IANR

Super Freak
Reaction score
so just for fun things i would impulse buy at comic con to fill gaps or better display my collection more sensible items first. 1. open mark 7 teased years ago. 2.any unproduced suits 16 left including mark 48? i really want hammerhead 3. black /gold mark 6 from im3 a nice easy repaint 4. open suitcase for mark 5 4a. team stark racing suit with a nice diorama & helmet 5. a multi pack of mark 7 heads to rejuvenate the figures at the back of the cabinet (old mark 3,snapper ,starboost, tank etc) 6. multi pack of flight stand poles BUT with a crotch rest so you can fly your diecast without them slipping from the claw (yes mk45 i am looking at you) & just a thought since hot toys have left the door open for so many third party heads why not sell helmeted tony heads i know i would love a complete set (could be sold in a selection box ?) & of course hammer-droids. what are you hoping for this year?

Either Hammerhead or Nightclub from IM3 would be nice. Those are the remaining two from the House Party Protocol that I still would like to get. As for non-IM, I'd also be in for Nebula, but would rather see one of Valkyrie, Shuri, Okoye or M'Baku before Mantis.

Die-cast silver centurion would be make me really happy. I would also be really tempted by a diecast mark 1 and Mark 7

Well, a house party protocol armor has been a SDCC Exclusive ( as well as a few summer and misc. Exclusive ) every year for the last 4 or 5 years. So I'll go with Jack

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I’m betting the exclusive HPP suit will be a new tooled figure...

How about Heimdall, Sif, Matrix Agent Smith, Thor Dark World Malekith, The rest of the IW Black Order to name a few...... besides all the IM armors.

And of course the IW battle damaged IM with mid rebuild of suit from nanotech would be awesome!!!!

Back