Marvel’s ‘Eternals’

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popnfresh98

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Marvel Studios has tapped Matthew Firpo and Ryan Firpo to pen the script for The Eternals. The cousins are best known for writing Ruin, a spec script that reached the top of the 2017 Black List.

The story of the Eternals began over five million years ago when the Celestials visited Earth and performed genetic experiments on early proto-humanity - creating two divergent raches: the long-lived Eternals and the genetically unstable Deviants. As for which characters we may see, THR strongly implies that Ikaris, Sersi, and Thena will be among the many characters introduced.

The Eternals now joins the Untitled Spider-Man Sequel, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, Black Panther 2, and Black Widow as titles that have more or less been confirmed for Phase 4.

I know there was talk of this before, but it seems like Marvel is getting things underway. Seems like a tough sell from that description in any other case but this is marvel we’re talking about

If this is anything like the comics, it is going to be so good. But movies will be movies. Mr. Green wonder how this is going to tie in with the rest of the Marvel movies.

Hmm, I've always liked the Eternals. I wonder if they're going to take any inspiration from Austen's BRILLIANT MAX book!

The Eternal #3 - P02 [HG].jpg

Back