Doomsday Maquette - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x1200_previewbanner_DoomsdayMaq.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/doomsday-maquette/

Only Thanos problem was the breaks, and that was very few people from what I've seen. In comparison to the ES. Iron Man stuff generally came out well but yeah it was all on paint. But that was 3-4 years ago.

Only Thanos problem was the breaks, and that was very few people from what I've seen. In comparison to the ES. Iron Man stuff generally came out well but yeah it was all on paint. But that was 3-4 years ago.

The Mark 43, and Iron Patriots were total messes imo. Everyone's favourite statement was that it was fine 'from a normal viewing distance' as you couldn't look at them from any closer than 3-4 feet. And the 1/2 scales have been iffy as well, as Iron Man pieces always come down to the paint applications. I personally have my fingers crossed on the Mark 3.

If this pieces turns out really good in production i may cancel my prime 1 Doomsday and order this early on from popcultcha at the early birds discounted price + pennies.

If this pieces turns out really good in production i may cancel my prime 1 Doomsday and order this early on from popcultcha at the early birds discounted price + pennies.

Yep. That sounds like a solid plan. Preordering things from Popcultcha early is usually a good bet if you can lock in the early pricing, especially given that they don't have the dreaded NRDs that Sideshow does.

I myself have got a couple of things I have to order in next couple of days to lock in my 19% (10% x2) discounts.

Yep. That sounds like a solid plan. Preordering things from Popcultcha early is usually a good bet if you can lock in the early pricing, especially given that they don't have the dreaded NRDs that Sideshow does.

I myself have got a couple of things I have to order in next couple of days to lock in my 19% (10% x2) discounts.

What are you getting? The last couple of art prints have had the early bird discount also.

I haven't cancelled anything yet with popcultcha i am glad they don't have nrd's.

What are you getting? The last couple of art prints have had the early bird discount also.

I haven't cancelled anything yet with popcultcha i am glad they don't have nrd's.

A couple of Hot Toy items. The Iron Spidey and the 1/4 Gauntlet. Though there's a chance I may cancel the Spidey depending on Iron Studios 1/4 offering.

And in the last year everything made by Sideshow and Hot Toys has got the PPPP discount.

Back