Mr. Freeze Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_MrFreezePF.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/mr-freeze-premium-format-figure/

Freeze and Scarecrow are the ones I was hoping they would make. One down. Just hope it is in the same league as WW/Supes/Joker.

Let's see what they have in store for us. At least these new announcements aren't repeats/revisits.

The font instantly reminded me of this. I wonder if this is what they're going for.
a602ef62af65dea9ae74c3946feff665.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the reveal, but I think it's going to be tough to top the Prime 1 Freeze

I really dislike that P1 has been focusing on the Arkham games for their designs for the entire line of batman figures. They were neat in that environment but I can't bring myself to think of them as being quintessential. The batsuit just keeps getting to be more and more like Ironman and I dislike that very much.

I really dislike that P1 has been focusing on the Arkham games for their designs for the entire line of batman figures. They were neat in that environment but I can't bring myself to think of them as being quintessential. The batsuit just keeps getting to be more and more like Ironman and I dislike that very much.

Well I don't believe there are any future instalments in the game series, so there's nothing to fear about any more advanced teched out batsuits. And wasn't it only Arkham Knight that had a suit like that?

And Prime 1 don't have a choice but to rely on the Archam franchise, unless there's someway for Sideshow to loosen their grip on the Batman licence.

Though I guess they did buy the rights to the Dark Knight Returns licence.

I'm actually really excited for this piece. I hope it looks just as good ...or dare I say, better ...than the P1 version. :wink1:

Can't wait to see what SSC gives us.

Back