Catwoman Premium Format - 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just teased
1125_previewbanner_CatwomanPF.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/catwoman-premium-format-figure-3/

I’d go P1

Yeah that’s what I imagine will end up happening, just have to see what it ends up looking like. And how in the hell I’m going to find the space since I’m already getting the Hush Batman/Superman.

So it makes sense to get the P1 Catwoman too but hopefully I can make it all work.

Where I wasn't a fan of the new Ivy PF, I kind of like this one.... Given it's just concept art right now I'll hold final judgment until we see the actual statue.

I'm kind of surprised SS released the concept art, makes me wonder if they're getting input before finalizing the statue... that would be a first for them :lol

Last edited:
Where I wasn't a fan of the new Ivy PF, I kind of like this one.... I'm guessing this is just artwork as it doesn't look like an actually statue, so will have to wait and see what the final statue looks like.

Isn't that just a render rather than a full prototype?

I'm digging that this is back to the animated series style but I'm not sure why they did ivy like they did then this. At any rate....have to see what the end result is and what they want for it. Prices have just exploded.
But this would pair well with the old ivy they did I think as their both in very sensual poses.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I don't think this piece looks too bad at all. Doesn't look too Sideshowified.

It's not the costume I have an issue with. Not liking the portrait or the pose. It feels a little to anime for my tastes as well. This is supposedly a render so that may change. At this point though, I'm not crazy about what I'm seeing.

I don't think this piece looks too bad at all. Doesn't look too Sideshowified.

The headsculpt is perfect and unaltered from TAS but the rest of the body has changes for the worse. I don't think she looks too anime but would like a different pose. I don't like the extra stuff they added to the outfit and she needs knee high boots not thigh high

I'm going to give this a chance and wait for the final design. I want to see how this turns out. I think that pose might turn out to be a very sexy pose. We shall see......

You're right and I like how they're doing something different in terms of the pose

Back