New collector, new member...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arkwright99

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a UK-based collectors and mostly collecting Sideshow Premium Format Figures. My first ever purchase was the exclusive Hell Priestess PFF and I pretty much thought when I pre-ordered her that she would be a one-off but then I chanced upon Shard Mortal Trespasser and the dam kinda broke.

After Shard MT I ordered the Angela Collectors PFF, picked up the Gamora CE (off eBay) followed by Rocket Raccoon PFF with a payment plan on the Groot CE, which is still on-going, so I guess I'm pretty much collecting the Guardians of the Galaxy Blue Crystal PFF range, although I couldn't resist buying the Huntress CE. :)

I have bought two 6th-Scale figures - R2-D2 & C3PO - for my daughter but for the most part I think I'll be sticking with PFFs going forward. I'm looking forward to the EX Red Sonja and Wonder Woman PFFs later this year and most recently pre-ordered the Kier Death's Warbringer PFF. I'm quite interested in the Court of the Dead series and am backing the Mourners Call board game on Kickstarter. Right now I'm currently weighing up whether to jump on the just-revealed Elektra PFF. I think I'm going to do it but I'm having to start thinking seriously about display considerations.

And all this inside six months from receiving the Hell Priestess PFF! :lol

I've got one question because I'm not sure why this happened or whether it happens a lot. I placed a FlexPay order for the CE Angela PFF and the payments all went through smoothly except after the final payment was taken I noticed that CE figure had been cancelled and replaced with the EX version. I'm not complaining, I like the EX plenty (and would have ordered it if it hadn't been sold out) but I've no idea why the change occured since Sideshow haven't said why the order was changed. Any thoughts?

-David

Hello and welcome!

That's interesting about your Angela order. Can't explain it, but congrats on the upgrade.

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, David!
wavesmile.gif

Back