Storm collectibles fist of the North Star

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
Storm Collectibles は株式会社ノース・スターズ・ピクチャーズと『北斗の拳』フィギュアのライセンス契約を締結しました。
我々の青春である『北斗の拳』をフィギュア化できる事に、私自身とても興奮しています。
世界中のファンにご満足いただける最高のクオリティーを目指します。
詳細は随時発表いたします。乞うご期待!

Storm Collectibles is proud to announce a new partnership with North Stars Pictures.
We are very exited by this collaboration, and we promise that we will work hard in order to deliver the best figures of 「Fist of the North Star AKA
HOKUTO NO KEN」ever made!
More information will follow soon!

F2087BFF-F3A1-4981-B3CD-0CAA94942FE9.jpeg

The Medicom Kenshiro is a figure I've always wanted, and the Revoltechs were puny. I have hope for this line. Raoh with Kokuoh would be my must.

don't think Storm Toys can beat Medicom. Medicom's Kenshiro was the result of many experience & refinement from the collaborating companies.

also this is probably 1/12 scale. Storm Toys been cutting down on the budget recently.

It's understood the NANI part is said by the other dude, it's part of the meme.

yea but you only include it in the meme not when typing the quote. and if one wants to include that word should be:"omae wa mou shindeiru"." NANI!?!"

yea but you only include it in the meme not when typing the quote. and if one wants to include that word should be:"omae wa mou shindeiru"." NANI!?!"
You can include it or not and you're obligated to assume it's the other guy saying it.

And that's not how you write dialogue.

You can't meme.

Back