Hot Toys - MMS - Deadpool 2 - Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
♪ I can see a new horizon underneath the blazin’ sky ♪
♪ I’ll be where the eagle’s flying higher and higher ♪

Everyone's favorite foul-mouthed Merc is back! Fans are extremely eager to see the highly-anticipated Deadpool sequel since the exciting trailers released worldwide! The red-suited mercenary otherwise known as Wade Wilson is battling time traveler Cable, to protect a fire-wielding mutant youth, while assembling some fellow mutants he calls X-Force, an offshoot of the X-Men.

To celebrate upcoming film Deadpool 2, Hot Toys is very thrilled to bring to you today the new 1/6th scale Deadpool collectible figure based on the forthcoming movie!

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Deadpool from the film. It features a masked head sculpt with 5 pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create numerous combinations of Deadpool’s expressions, an iconic red and black Deadpool suit made with new materials and excellent tailoring, Deadpool’s signature weapons including a pair of metal swords, a dagger, and pistols, DP’s favorite mystical animal toy unicorn, a pair of interchangeable high heels, an X-Men Trainee jersey, a wearable neck device, variety of interchangeable hands available for different gestures, and a specially designed Deadpool 2 themed dynamic figure stand perfect for aerial poses!

The latest Deadpool collectible figure will definitely be an incredibly fun addition to your Marvel’s unconventional superhero collection!

32375896_10155486499017344_7020914022941720576_n.jpg
32453893_10155486499887344_1701850271002394624_n.jpg

Was REALLY hoping for an unmasked Wade sculpt... Damn. Good thing I already have a buyer for my first DP otherwise this may not be worth upgrading.

I’m more pumped that this gave away that they use St. Elmo’s Fire for the movie!!

I wonder if there is an actual scene in the movie where he's wearing heels or if this is just based on that Celine Dion video.

There is a scene where he's wearing heels, but it's a montage so not very long.

Also, Hot Toys, please release the final as close to the proto as possible, so glad I sold the last one, the material for this looks a lot better and the proportions!

Time to sell the first one and get this. The pics seem to show the material on this figure will be much better for posing.

I don’t intend on selling my v1 but will most likely pick this up. I’ve gotta get everything Deadpool related. If nothing else, having 2 of them will provide some even sillier posing/photo taking opportunities.

Anyone think they’ll be releasing any other figures from DP2? Peter perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back