The Beastmaster sword being made!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beastmaster

Freakzoid
Reaction score
The most beautiful sword in film history, the Beastmaster sword from the 1982 movie "The Beastmaster "is finally being made as a 1:1 screen accurate replica.

It will be made as a pre-order only by the son of the swords original maker, Vic Anselmo.

For all info, head over to www.facebook.com/AnselmoKnives/

IMG_1263.JPG

I own the Filmswords/Albion one. It's nice but not quite screen accurate. And at 1500$, it was also quite steep. This new one costs half that price !

I was blown away when I saw the price of this new one. The Albion was too much for me. I already bought their Fathers and Atlantean and had to stop there.
I am really considering this at 6-7 hundred. I am surprised at the use of wood on the handle instead of micarta.

Has anyone ordered from him before? I'm really interested but 800 up front from someone I've never done business with before is a little scary. Granted I have like what 6 months protection through PP?

its a real small scale project. They need 25 pre-orders to go ahead with production. But I don't think they're in it to cheat people. The sword is a tribute to the makers father and the first screen accurate Beastmaster sword.

its a real small scale project. They need 25 pre-orders to go ahead with production. But I don't think they're in it to cheat people. The sword is a tribute to the makers father and the first screen accurate Beastmaster sword.

I don't think he is in it to scam people either. I'm kind of viewing it like a Kickstarter where the intent is to make a awesome product I want, but there's a chance things fall through and they are unable to refund the money. I've put big money up front for commissions before, but those companies had a track record of delivery albeit it's a long wait for the item. I'm probably going to end up going all in on this, what fan wouldn't want this, I'm trying to just settle my mind looking for people who they've delivered products to in a timely manner before.

Back