Dark side of the Force (Sith customs) by Frost Vision Studio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rafael Santi

Super Freak
Reaction score
"The Force will change you. It will transform you. Some fear this change. The teachings of the Jedi are focused on fighting and controlling this transformation. That is why those who serve the light are limited in what they accomplish. True power can come only to those who embrace the transformation. There can be no compromise. Mercy, compassion, loyalty: all these things will prevent you from claiming what is rightfully yours. Those who follow the dark side must cast aside these conceits. Those who do not—those who try to walk the path of moderation—will fail, dragged down by their own weakness."
―Darth Revan's holocron

Darth Revan aka Prodigal Knight.
1:6.
Sculpted by Santi.
Painted by Mary Frost.

Alek aka Darth Malak.

Sculpted by Santi.
Painted by Mary Frost.

Darth Malak armor set.

"You are the brother I've been searching for!"

Savage Opress.

Sculpted by Santi.
Painted by Mary Frost.

"Do you feel it? Do you feel the power of the dark side? The only real power! The only thing worth living for! Do you feel invincible? Invulnerable? Immortal? Are you ready to kill a world?”

Darth Bane.
Sculpted by Santi.

"And now you run in search of the Jedi. They are all dead, save one—and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness that is to come."

Darth Sion aka The Lord Of Pain.
Sculpted by Santi.
Painted by Mary Frost.

"I hate you because you are beautiful to me, and in that weakness lies death."

"He is a wound in the Force, more presence than flesh, and in his wake life dies… sacrificing itself to his hunger."

Darth Nihilus aka The Lord of Hunger.
Sculpted by Santi.
Painted by Mary Frost.

"The less said of that one, the better—even a stray thought may draw him."

STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES​

Great work.

Thank you!

Does "more villains" means ... Lumiya or Talon ?!!!
These gentlemen need ladies-in-waiting ...

Darth Talon in process, full figure actually, but it`s a private commission piece. We will see some ladies for sure and pretty soon!:wink1:

Fantastic work. Looking forward to updates.
Much appreciated, I have a long "dark" list with names, hopefully I`ll sculpt them all! :lsvader

-Santi

Amazing sculpting work, congrats on some phenomenal figures!

Thank you! We did our best.

"I created the One Sith to impose order on chaos and unite the galaxy under my rule But I feel my order—my vision— will not survive my death."
-Darth Kryat

Version 2 of this truly great Sith Lord, guys!

A'Sharad Hett aka Darth Kryat. V2.
Sculpted by Santi.
Painted by Mary Frost.

These are just AMAZING!! I have the Savage Oppress head painted by Mary and its just SUPERB!! Nobody paints Sith eyes like Mary.

Back