Statue: SideShow's New X-Men Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AC_808

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this line, yet.

Thought I'd make one since we don't know which X-Lady will be first.

1525223602-x-women.jpg

From SideShow's SSAlex in the other forum:
Yes, they will be 1/4 scale.

No, Psylocke will not be the first piece release for Pre-Order.

The first piece is expected to be available for Pre-Order in June though!

No, I will not confirm which will be the first piece that is being released, ha! So start guessing away given your knowledge regarding Psylocke! :)

Also from SideShow's Igo in the other forum:
As much love as the repeaters get (brace yourselves, more are coming...) a good chunk of collectors are gonna be stoked with some of the non-peaters (thats a word now) coming down the pipe, although hopefully no one sees them as an afterthought. And I really REALLY wanna give a clue to one of them, but I cant... I JUST CANT!!! Im actually doing a good job of not spoiling anything!!! WHAT-IS-HAPPENING!?!?!

I'm stoked that the first X-Lady from the pic above will be released for Pre-Order in June! Only wish I knew which one will be first.

I'm want Rogue first ...but might be Emma first because of Igo's clue.

X-23 WOW! Waited 4 ever to get her. Hated the first one. Hope Harbottle does it or someone with his skills. Also really wanted a good psylocke. But the new pose looks like the original?

This is AWESOME! but also screwing up my koto 1/6 DRS line lol. But thats a “problem” I don’t mind having. Really excited. Since I’m only interested in psylocke I’m glad shes not first. I can finish payments for wolverine and hulk in peace lol.

What I really want is to pair wolverine with cyclops and Gambit.

Anyways im rambling. Just excited! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is AWESOME! but also screwing up my koto 1/6 DRS line lol. But thats a “problem” I don’t mind having. Really excited. Since I’m only interested in psylocke I’m glad shes not first. I can finish payments for wolverine and hulk in peace lol.

What I really want is to pair wolverine with cyclops and Gambit.

Anyways im rambling. Just excited! Lol

Right there with you, man. That's why I'm stoked SSAlex came out and said there will be male X-Men characters in this line, too.

Right there with you, man. That's why I'm stoked SSAlex came out and said there will be male X-Men characters in this line, too.

Hope it's cable, omega red, silver sam, juggernaut, ...also for female we need lady death strike, spiral, domino, jubilee, and Polaris!

Doh! ...I looked all the way to page 4 and didn't see the original thread. My bad.

Dammit ...now we need this thread merged with that one.

1125x1450_previewbanner_DeadpoolCablePrint.jpg

So with the announcement of this new print. It's quite possible that a Cable PF might be forthcoming.

No guarantees, but with SSAlex saying there will be male X-Men in this line, too, then perhaps a Cable PF is in plan. We already have a Deadpool PF, so we shall see...

1125x1450_previewbanner_DeadpoolCablePrint.jpg

So with the announcement of this new print. It's quite possible that a Cable PF might be forthcoming.

No guarantees, but with SSAlex saying there will be male X-Men in this line, too, then perhaps a Cable PF is in plan. We already have a Deadpool PF, so we shall see...

I never planned on owning a cable. If I did/do it would be to pair with deadpool. Unfortunately the last DP pf I’m not too fond of.

I never planned on owning a cable. If I did/do it would be to pair with deadpool. Unfortunately the last DP pf I’m not too fond of.

Yea, unfortunately I didn't like the last Deadpool PF either.

I wouldn't mind adding a Cable PF to my other 1/4 scale X-Men statues, tho.

Yea, unfortunately I didn't like the last Deadpool PF either.

I wouldn't mind adding a Cable PF to my other 1/4 scale X-Men statues, tho.
You never know maybe another new Deadpool to go with a Cable pairing... of course with an artist interpretation.

Consider the OG Deadpool PF. I have it and I think it looks AWESOME. If Cable is in a museum type pose, they'd look great together.

Back