Look, Up In the Sky!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superboy

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I just found this section, and I felt I should "formally" introduce myself.

Ive mostly been a collector of 3.75" - 7" action figures. Ive recently been researching 1/6 figures, and joined the forum to learn more about 1/6 figures and to be able to buy rare 1/6 items.

Thank you everyone for the welcome!

@ Zod, How did you escape the Phantom Zone??? Did my future self hurl an elevator laced with explosives, into space again-- or was it a missile this time??

I would have a talk with my future self, but my Legion ring is at the pawn shop (due to all the 1/6 bills)...

I dont fly to the future myself, because it makes me slightly woozy...

Haha thank you friend.

I was a huge Guyver fan as a kid. I had the OVA episodes on VHS, and even had one of the Guyver 1 model kits, shown at the end of some of the episodes.

:hi5:

An anime that took me by surprise when I first saw the merchandise . But after I did, became a classic concept and one of my favorite manga and anime franchises IMO :wink1:

:hi5:

An anime that took me by surprise when I first saw the merchandise . But after I did, became a classic concept and one of my favorite manga and anime franchises IMO :wink1:

I grew up with Golion, Samurai Troopers, Saint Seiya, Captain Tsubasa, Macross (Robotech), Dragon Ball Z (I first learned of it through my Super Famicom games), and my favorite-- Hokuto No Ken-- At-ta-ta-ta WA-TA!

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back