Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoenixblazes

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Iron Studios Facebook page:-

Hulk BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War
Click here and pre-order now:
https://ironstudiosus.com/…/hulk-bds-art-scale-1-10-avenger…
License: Avengers: Infinity War
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
Features:
- Based on original 3D references from the movie
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes base which can be connected to other characters from the Wakanda diorama.
- Includes Hulk Artwork only available when pre-ordered at www.ironstudiosus.com
Product dimensions: 10 in (H) x 8 in (W)
UPC: 751320773289
MSRP: USD 124,99 (American US Dollars)
Release schedule: 4th quarter of 2018

IMG_0236.jpg

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0251.JPG

IMG_0252.JPG

They get concept art early. At least that’s what they said about Civil War regarding the painted lines on their Black Panther 1/4 piece.

All of these look really good except for Bucky's portrait. The Black Widow head sculpt is better than the Hot Toys version.

All of these look really good except for Bucky's portrait. The Black Widow head sculpt is better than the Hot Toys version.

I thought the Bucky in the Brazil exhibit pics - don't know if this is the same one or same proto - looked pretty good. I'm in for him anyway - is his foot really gonna be in mud splashing up? - a little thing but to me details like that are amazing:love - IS seems to be outdoing themselves.

Bucky, Cap, BW and Falcon...others as affordable - LOL. Relatively speaking. I really liked Rhodes in the film may be my first WM.

Yeah, apparently, the HULK was changed last minute during re-shoots.

I'm not sure that's the entire story.

Articles were recently published this week whereby the Russo's have stated that that particular scene was intentional created to miss direct, to combat potential spoilers etc.

Unboxing video I found on YouTube/-

Though not strictly speaking an Infinity War piece, Iron Studios have been intermixing the lines from Black Panther with those from Infinity War.

My one nitpick is that I don't particularly like how they've painted the silver eyes on the second head.

From Facebook:-

Black Widow BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War
https://ironstudiosus.com/…/black-widow-bds-art-scale-1-10-…
Features:
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes base which can be connected to other characters from the Wakanda diorama.
- Includes Black Widow Artwork only available when pre-ordered at www.ironstudiosus.com
Product dimensions: 7 in (H) x 7 in (W)
UPC: 751320773326
MSRP: USD 89,99 (American US Dollars)
Release schedule: 4th quarter of 2018

IMG_0270.JPG

IMG_0271.JPG

IMG_0272.JPG

IMG_0273.JPG

IMG_0274.JPG

IMG_0275.JPG

IMG_0276.JPG

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0279.JPG

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

Unboxing video I found on YouTube/-

Though not strictly speaking an Infinity War piece, Iron Studios have been intermixing the lines from Black Panther with those from Infinity War.

My one nitpick is that I don't particularly like how they've painted the silver eyes on the second head.

This looks nice.

Agree with you on the eyes. Iron Studios must've designed it based on the images floating around in early 2017 of the mask with the huge eyes. When they made the eyes smaller in the film, Iron Studios never made the switch, apparently.

This looks nice.

Agree with you on the eyes. Iron Studios must've designed it based on the images floating around in early 2017 of the mask with the huge eyes. When they made the eyes smaller in the film, Iron Studios never made the switch, apparently.

I didn't realise that a change had been made earlier on.

But it seems that Iron Studios doesn't have much luck with their Back Panther pieces, as both the previous 1/10 & 1/4 scale pieces lacked the correct silver accents on the mask. And even though it was an easy fix in production, Iron Studios refused to make the changes even though they had months of warning.

I remember messaging them multiple times before they had finished production, but all messages were pretty much ignored on this particular subject. Maybe once they got approval on the prototype, they didn't want to go through the approval process again to adapt the figure for the cosmetic changes.

Why is black widow doing a scarlet witch impression? Does she have secret powers :horror

Hulkbuster BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War
https://ironstudiosus.com/…/hulkbuster-bds-art-scale-1-10-a…
Features:
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted with car paint
- Includes Hulkbuster Artwork in A3 size only available when pre-ordered at www.ironstudiosus.com
Product dimensions: 20 in (H) x 11 in (W)
UPC: 751320773371
MSRP: USD 279,99 (American US Dollars)
Release schedule: first quarter of 2019

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.JPG