Special Figures 1/6 Heavy Armored Locomotive (Dredd 2012 Lawmaster)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Product Name: Refitted Locomotive

Product Number: SF-003

Availability: 2018-8

Product Ratio: 1:6

Product Color: Black & Red, Two Colors Available

Product Size: 410x150x215mm

Package details are as follows: Carton size: 45×53×50 cm

Product Material: Alloy/Engineering Plastic/Rubber

Product Features: Refined by Prototype Ratio, suitable for display decoration and model enthusiast collection

Product features: handlebar linkage front-wheel steering rear-wheel shock absorber headlights can be bright

l1.jpg
l2.jpg
l3.jpg
l4.jpg

Also available in red and gold:

l5.jpg

The actual hero prop from the movie:

159581.jpg

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=340175&extra=page=1

Count me in for one, as long as the price is not too crazy. The red / gold one actually looks really nice, but i'll pass. If they do the Stallone version, i'll get that too.

I would love this, but whats the chance of it getting made? It doesn't even appear on the company website.

Not too bad, but the rear portion of the seat / fender needs the badge and ID number. The chain is exposed, which is a bit odd and the side strut shouldn't be molded solid - they could actually save some money by punching that out. I wonder if this is the final production shot or if there might be more coming.

the re-released dredd figure from Art figure

I didn’t know they were going to Re-Release Dredd. I have the original but would love to get a second. Just hope the pleather is better then that of Armored Cop V2 (Alvarez) - because mine had peeling on the boots at the ankles right out of the box (but for $89 from Man Of Action Figures I won’t ***** too much)...but my Original 1st Release Armored Cop still is in great condition so is my Blue Version. I just wish VTS would make their version of a Urban Dredd.

f7d50e15d23cf8f017dbb0d9b8563589.jpg

Anyway this Bike is a must. 2 definitely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully sales are good and they do more bikes. They're smaller than other vehicles so cheaper and easier to manufacture and distribute. Maybe the Stallone version to follow, or the bike from Oblivion.

Just ordered 1. Shipping was a bit steep but even with shipping its only £120.
That's the cost for a leg of a Hot Toys figure I guess :exactly:

Thankfully HT never seem to make any figs I'm interested in these days.
So I have been saving a lot of money.

Back