TBLeague 1/6 Scale SKARAH, THE VALKYRIE Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
TBLeague 1/6 Scale SKARAH, THE VALKYRIE Action Figure

Item No: PL2018-116
Bar code: 0 614 614 988649

Valkyries are the Norse Goddesses who choose those who died with valor in battlefield to bring them to the afterlife hall of the slain in Valhalla, ruled over by the god Odin.Skarah, the most powerful Valkyrie in Valhalla is Odin’s favorite, adored as a Goddess of War on earth by the mightiest warriors and envied by her sisters, her powers are second only to Odin himself!
SKARAH, THE VALKYRIE © 2018 ARH Studios Inc.

Packing list:
1) 1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
2) 1 × head sculpt
3) 3pairs × interchangeable hands
4) 1 × feathered style helmet
5) 1 × right shoulder armor
6) 1 × right upper arm armor
7) 1pair × forearm armors
8) 1pair × knee armors
9) 1pair × calf armors
10) 1 × armlet for left arm
11) 1 × necklace
12) 1 × shoulder strap
13) 1 × chest guard
14) 1 × battle skirt
15) 1 × artificial fur bottom
16) 1pair × artificial fur sleeves
17) 1pair × artificial fur calf sleeves
18) 1 × sword
19) 1 × shield
20) 1 × spear
21) 1pair × shoes
22) 1 × base
23) 4 color packaging
1 product/individual box
GW: 1.9kg
Measurements: 24 .5cm * 12cm * 38 cm

6 products/master carton
GW: 12.6 kg
Measurements: 51 cm * 37.5cm * 40 cm

214302hrvy16wfyzvdxujj.jpg

214303jjpkx3npseeatzsj.jpg

214304bxx8m1awdrinfs8m.jpg

214305zer2u27ux7eq7f7v.jpg

214306hq5pghrkruj5zree.jpg

214307qmawa25wk5555f6m.jpg

214308ieigcgpy8q7pcw2y.jpg

214309qrk6d9xrkk5ldr9k.jpg

214310uemedm77aofmnfd2.jpg

214311oxtajivavivmf356.jpg

214312lxc0w52mq6gz5xfo.jpg

214313t3dahh6ccq3z66dr.jpg

214314cyc1zwlcdoyazl9d.jpg

214315gzboo7f2ggm7mha7.jpg

214316vltx19lfli1teblp.jpg

214317krkb3ttbdccvecrz.jpg

214317jem25ca6tcqb5uaw.jpg

I actually think this is one of the better costumed figures that they have shown. ah like it.

Agreed. While most aren't really wearing much, the pieces they do wear are getting better and better looking. Some of the pieces are very intricate looking and just look great.

As always though, the face is too doll-like. This might look great with a Hot Toys head on top (other than the problem with flesh tones not matching.)

Figure looks really good. I do get an Angela vibe from it. Not a bad thing though. I like the Sybil Danning reference too. :naughty

As always though, the face is too doll-like. This might look great with a Hot Toys head on top (other than the problem with flesh tones not matching.)

That's okay though. There are plenty of 3rd party makers to get just the right face you want. Some of those GAC Toys sculpts are really nice.

So, anyone able to order this directly from the Phicen site? It says it's in stock, but I get this every time I try to order 发送邮件失败 "Mail Failure"

If it's in stock on their site, anyone have an idea of when US stores will be getting her in?

So, anyone able to order this directly from the Phicen site? It says it's in stock, but I get this every time I try to order 发送邮件失败 "Mail Failure"

If it's in stock on their site, anyone have an idea of when US stores will be getting her in?

Their site sucks. Just go to BBTS.

For anyone who has this, was there adhesive on the sides of the legs when you opened It? The seller I PO'd it from says that all the figures they've sampled from their stock have it and they're not sure if they can get rid of it without staining the bodies.

For anyone who has this, was there adhesive on the sides of the legs when you opened It? The seller I PO'd it from says that all the figures they've sampled from their stock have it and they're not sure if they can get rid of it without staining the bodies.

I'm hoping to have mine show up within the next few weeks - I will look for the adhesive marks and post photos as soon as she arrives.

Skarah arrived today, and in consistent TBLeague fashion, I was blown away at how gorgeous she is, and how beautifully detailed her accessories are... If anything, her portrait is even better in hand than in the promo photos... I can't give TBLeague enough credit for maintaining the highest quality level of any figure maker I've dealt with... If you can get Skarah, definitely do - hopefully these pics will do her justice...

As for the adhesive marks, I couldn't find any - she arrived in flawless condition.

skarah 1 sm.jpg

skarah 2 sm.jpg

skarah 3 sm.jpg

skarah 4 sm.jpg

skarah 5 sm.jpg

skarah 6 sm.jpg

skarah 7 sm.jpg

skarah 8 sm.jpg

face expression: stoned.
and WTF are those terrible hip seams.

Back