GG Strider Bust on Sale in UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And they have the FOTR and TTT Masterworks Lithos on sale, too - for only £ 14.99 shipped :google That's only 50 pence a litho!

Highly recommended for anyone that doesn't own them yet! (They're only shipping within the UK, though.:eek: )

Adoptedscot said:
Hey all.

Didnt know if anyone had seen this so thought would post about it.

The GG Lord of the Rings 'Strider Ringbearer Bust' is available for £24.99 delvered.
All other GG LOTR Busts are £34.99

https://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/1107109/Lord_Of_The_Rings_Ringbearer_Strider_Bust/Product.html

Hope this helps someone.
take care
shell
x :D

hi there shell..i still have aragorn you sold me a few years ago safe and sound in my lotr collection.

its good to see your still into lotr...an addiction we call a hobby:D

Good thing I plan on going to the UK in a few months.

I'll also save on The History of The Hobbit -- Amazon.co.uk wants to charge me 11 pounds for shipping on those two essential books! Bloody ripoff. One can almost ship half a Watcher to Switzerland for that.

:D

gambit said:
I have the busts, but the lithos are a must for me.

They're great, really. I'm looking at three of them right now:

Lithos.jpg

:D

goliath said:
BTW: haven't seen you here in a while, Adoptedscot... welcome back:D

Hiya G :wave

Thanks mate, been gone for a while but slowly starting to get my collection back, yay!:blissy
x

Hey Doctor, :wave glad to hear it pal, well worth holding onto, yes I still have the collection sickness, just moved house/country away from my ex (yippee) so now I can have the room to get my collection back and display them.
x

Thanks Seretur :wave

Thanks everyone :wave for the welcomes, had a bit of a rough time lately, illness/injury/moving and splitting from my ex but things are starting to settle.
As such i've started getting a couple of pieces back.:ccheerlea .
Its good to be back!.

If anyone wants any of this stuff from Play let me know I will try and help. The only problem being if I were sending things internationally they would have to go by door to door courier as I am Disabled and housebound and cannot get to the Post Office.

If your interested in anything let me know and we'll try work something out, I can't guarantee but will look into.:D

Thanks everyone, take care
Shell
x:D

Last edited:
wellcome back then but I wasn't here when you went I presume :)
anyway, I tried to create an account with play to buy and send to my friend's adress but Turkey was not listed in the countries list :emperor :emperor

sent you a PM regarding the lithos. thans

HI Shell, glad to see you back.
If I can help anyone out giz a shout and I can order them, though I do warn you, British courier companies seem to have a pact to keep all items in the UK, that is why postage out of here is so ridiculously high!!! :D

big al said:
HI Shell, glad to see you back.

Thanks Al :wave, its good to be back mate.

Hi Colin, hope you finished all your exams okay? :wave

Well I checked my Strider and alas, no ring but what a sculpture!!!
Another poly addiction with this new line........ so not good for my bank account.

Shell
x:D

gambit said:
I will also frame them similarly and will have a great background for my LOTR PF's (only 2 at this time unfortunately :D :D )

The only problem you have is picking your favourites out of 90 pictures (if you go for all 3 sets), they are all really great and each one of them would deserve to be framed...! :D

goliath said:
The only problem you have is picking your favourites out of 90 pictures (if you go for all 3 sets), they are all really great and each one of them would deserve to be framed...! :D

It is 33 % easier for me as there wasn't ROTK Litho's unfortunately. But I can buy some of yours if you are not using the remaining ROTK's :p:p

Back