Threezero Game of Thrones: Cersei Lannister

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeljanin

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
That's a nice surprise!
Cersei.jpg

This throws away the rumour that they only had the license for Seasons 1-4 or something like that. The likeness is so-so, as expected, but over all I think she looks really nice.

That's EXACTLY the character in the outfit I wanted!!! Terrible sculpt... but, oh well.

I don't own one single ThreeZero figure... got some catchin' up to do. Dammit.

That's EXACTLY the character in the outfit I wanted!!! Terrible sculpt... but, oh well.

I don't own one single ThreeZero figure... got some catchin' up to do. Dammit.

Haha, not sure if it's a good idea to jump on this line right now! I mean, if you're sure, go ahead. Despite their faults I love them. But the problem is some of the figures are really hard to get for a decent price nowadays!

definintely the best look for Cersei. One of TZ's better sculpts but still way below the 2018 quality standard.

They don't even ship figures with stands, they're not going to offer an Iron Throne.

Don't know. Jon's Direwolf was a pretty big extra. An Iron Throne made in several pieces that you can put together would be doable, and would be a really catching accessorie to attract sales.

I sure hope so! The damn thing is just too iconic. Joffrey and Tywin feel so far away now so I think this is our best shot at ever seeing an official release.

Yup, Jon's exclusive set is really heavy. If I recall correctly they shipped my pieces using DHL Express. How they made money out of that release is a mistery!

I sure hope so! The damn thing is just too iconic. Joffrey and Tywin feel so far away now so I think this is our best shot at ever seeing an official release.

I have one of these big chunks made of resin, but definitely I'd get the exclusive if it comes with the throne. Hopefully!

The face sculpt actually looks pretty good for Threezero. It's let down by the soft underdefined hair sculpt.

Haha, not sure if it's a good idea to jump on this line right now! I mean, if you're sure, go ahead. Despite their faults I love them. But the problem is some of the figures are really hard to get for a decent price nowadays!

Yeah, I know. The only ones I'd want are the ones that are sky high right now... and likely going higher after this announcement.

Maybe I can do with just Cersei and the eventual Night King. I'd love Tyrion but I'm not paying $500+ for the little imp.

The face sculpt actually looks pretty good for Threezero. It's let down by the soft underdefined hair sculpt.

The likeness is better to Lena Heady than the Queen Gorgo 300 figure from StarAce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the sculpt is bad, but I'm not a fan of this look either way. I'd much prefer an earlier season look.

Back