Toys Will be Toys looks at the new Darth Vader Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score

Toys Will be Toys says:
A brief unboxing, setup, and photo gallery. This amazing Vader piece has been out for a bit, but I only now had the opportunity to get one for myself. So for some, it'll be nostalgic. But for me, it's brand new. And I'm so thrilled. Best Star Wars Day gift to myself yet. Enjoy!

Wow. Pieces like this make me feel like I need more space for my collection lol

IS Vader beats this one hands down.

Agreed, but the ROTJ Vader isn't so terrible. I still have it (boxed up), just need to find a place for it.

Think their Rogue One Vader was their worst, but that actually sold out for them rather quickly.

Are you joking? This one ****s all over IS.

Who's back? Ausiebottttttttt troll's back. How many tttt's are in your nickname this time? You got banned how many times already, twice, three times?
Ausiebotttt only posts when there is something related to Iron Studios Vader. Dude, we all know you are envious you missed the best Darth Vader statue out there, but you can simply buy it, and you know, your frustration will be gone in a second. :wink1:

Ahh JKNO my best buddy. Seriously even if I won the lotto I would not buy the IS Vader. To me it is inaccurate and over-rated. I would love to track down an Attakus Vader v1. Now THAT is worth paying money for.

Ahh JKNO my best buddy. Seriously even if I won the lotto I would not buy the IS Vader. To me it is inaccurate and over-rated. I would love to track down an Attakus Vader v1. Now THAT is worth paying money for.

Too bad this forum doesn't allow to go back anymore and do a proper search on threads, we could find your early posts talking about how bad you feel you missed the Iron Studios Vader. Of course back then you had less t's in your nickname. Too bad you are still bitter from those days, you need to move one with your life.

Too bad this forum doesn't allow to go back anymore and do a proper search on threads, we could find your early posts talking about how bad you feel you missed the Iron Studios Vader. Of course back then you had less t's in your nickname. Too bad you are still bitter from those days, you need to move one with your life.

Well if I was as desperate as you say, why haven't I picked up one on the secondary market? Because I don't want one that's why.

Speaking of moving on with your life stop following me around like a little lost dog. Go get yourself a blow job or do something that will take your mind off of me ;)

movealong1.jpg

I'm moving. IS Vader, Attakus Vader v1, & Opera Vader are being packed up. IS Vader & Attakus Vader v1 will be unpacked quickly.... Opera Vader will be in storage, or sold off.

I have both and even the old Sideshow Vader and as a fan I display them all. I love them all and enjoy them all the same.

I like them all as that was what was available at the time and I have the room but I suppose if I was short on space my IS will get first dibs.

Hey I love my opera Vader LOL in the real world nobody even complains they just say oh that is cool and we move along.

Back