Statue Iron Studio Luke TLJ statue 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Facebook,

Attachments

• isobi.jpg
    isobi.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 498
  • luke.jpg
    luke.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 137
  • luke1.jpg
    luke1.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Re: Iron Studio Luke TLJ statue ??

WTF!! Really? Luke from the stupid TLJ? Why not ESB Luke or Jedi Luke? ugh...

oh..

This may just be their lam 1/10 line so I don't care about that :)

Re: Iron Studio Luke TLJ statue

If that blue milk bottle from allien cow included, instant buy for me. Im gonna regret for the rest of my life if I miss this golden opportunity to add that masterpiece with the most historic moment in SW history to my collection.

If that blue milk bottle from allien cow included, instant buy for me. Im gonna regret for the rest of my life if I miss this golden opportunity to add that masterpiece with the most historic moment in SW history to my collection.

Green milk actually.

This will be their 4th 1:10 Luke. Xwing pilot, stormtrooper, last jedi standing and this. Nonsense

Even if not into my OT Imperial focus, I would buy a TLJ Luke milking a space cow statue just to laugh at it all day long. Pair it up with Mary Poppins Leia and you'd have the perfect combo :lol

Of all the cool Luke scenes from The Last Jedi, they go with my favorite Luke scene ever which has Luke force projecting himself to have the most awesome lightsaber duel ever with Kylo Ren.

I'd would buy this just to swing a bat at it. And I would swing a bat at the delusional fans who say Kylo vs Luke is the best lightsaber duel ever.

IT WASN'T A LIGHTSABER DUEL. HE WASN'T EVEN THERE.

Sorry, not sorry.

Here the statue. I/10

Attachments

• luke.jpg
    luke.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 116
  • luke1.jpg
    luke1.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 117
Iron Studios, why?
After your glorious 1/4 scale Vader that everyone raves about, why not continue that 1/4 scale line with some awesome original trilogy pieces.... give Sideshow a run for there money, not this stuff. You have the licence, use it wisely.
Just not into this 1/10 line at all, especially from the worst movie in the Star Wars universe.

As much as some people hate TLJ, there are people who seem to like it... otherwise it wouldn't of sold $1.3 billion in tickets.. So there is a market, I just don't think that market will be as big as the OT or even the prequels...

Back