My 1/6 MAX REBO PROJECT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToyTowersMan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
HI folks ..long time ago....and now here i´m back ....i bought a 3D Printer this Year and found some time for new Customs.
Exactly to the Star Wars Day the first part ist done..
I am proud to present you my Max Rebo Organ ..have fun with the Pictures ;)

- Max Rebo himself is now under construction - other Bandmembers ..maybe laterz

Oh forgot it ..some facts:
Max Rebo Organ
3D Printer: Anycubic i3 Mega
Parts before glued (incl. the middle "placeholder" pillow) : 11
Printing Time: arround 84 hours
Material: ~ 3kg PLA Filament 1.75mm
MROrgel1.jpg

Attachments

• MROrgel2.jpg
    MROrgel2.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 224
  • MROrgel3.jpg
    MROrgel3.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 226
  • MROrgel4.jpg
    MROrgel4.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 222
  • MROrgel5.jpg
    MROrgel5.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 224
  • MROrgel6.jpg
    MROrgel6.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 197
Re: 1/6 MAX REBO Organ (later maybe Max Rebo himself ;) )

Gimme.:lol

Incredible eye for detail.

yes if you making these for sale put me down for one. I and like all others on here want this in this scale.

Thx @ All for your feedback :D

yes if you making these for sale .....
Oh I have no clue if i want to reproduce more in the future ..maybe i will but...had some trouble while the printing and no idea about a fair price for such a part o_O

Remember only the printing time was over 84 hours ....prework for painting (glueing, filling, sanding and so) and painting 8-10 hours, Materialcosts, .....Shipping to the US (i live in Germany)
For the right price and if i have time maybe - but time is the important part ! ;)
The Printer need very much time and he is at the moment near 24h/7days running and then i must find time for assemble and painting ....

I don`t know but interesting idea about selling when i have more space and no more bigger ideas about printing ;)
..but at last ..still want to build the Max Rebo himself for his Organ ;)

Thx @ All for your feedback :D

Oh I have no clue if i want to reproduce more in the future ..maybe i will but...had some trouble while the printing and no idea about a fair price for such a part o_O

Remember only the printing time was over 84 hours ....prework for painting (glueing, filling, sanding and so) and painting 8-10 hours, Materialcosts, .....Shipping to the US (i live in Germany)
For the right price and if i have time maybe - but time is the important part ! ;)
The Printer need very much time and he is at the moment near 24h/7days running and then i must find time for assemble and painting ....

I don`t know but interesting idea about selling when i have more space and no more bigger ideas about printing ;)
..but at last ..still want to build the Max Rebo himself for his Organ ;)

oh I'm sure if you would start an interest list it would be huge. you would make your money plus some. then you can hire some help if the list is long enough which it would be. :)

Oh wow. Impressive build. You did a fantastic job.

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Very cool custom! Superb job on the painting too. I look forward to seeing it with Max in it.

still work on my Max Rebo Project ..found now the time for Max Rebo Himself...
I`m still a Beginner in 3D Sculpting..but i think he looks good so far - printing starts in the next days (when my printer is done with other work ^^)
maxwip.jpg
maxwip2.jpg
maxwip3.jpg
maxwip_parts.jpg

the size should be ok..in comparsion of the organ, right?
maxwip4.jpg

Looking good so far! I would love a Rebo Band.

me too ;)
if Max is produced and paint and so i will give it a try to Droopy ore Sly.. so in this reason i rename the topic title to "My 1/6 Max Rebo PROJECT" :wink1:

Wow this looks great! Awesome job so far! Can’t wait to see more progress.

That looks incredible! And you call yourself a "beginner"! Would love to acquire copies if you decide to make them available.

Back