HCG 1/4 Alien Covenant Xenomorph statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
We are proud to present our Officially Licensed 1:4 Scale Xenomorph statue from Alien Covenant!

This magnificent Xenomorph stands an imposing 27” tall, and was recreated in 1:4 scale using the original 3D digital files from the movie.

Constructed from polystone and mixed media, this intricately detailed statue perfectly captures this terrifying Xenomorph. Each piece is hand finished and then individually hand painted to capture the smallest detail.

This stunning piece stands on a highly detailed Alien Covenant themed display base.
This is the HCG Exclusive edition, it comes complete with an additional matching Alien Covenant nameplate which follows the design elements of the statue's base. A regular edition is also available.

27" Tall

$799.95

https://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/store/product.php?productid=16612

I don't like this xeno design personally, but for those who do, this is a pretty nice representation of it imo.

I do not trust HCG paint app quality at all for something like this. Their stuff always coming out looking horrible with the exception of prop pieces.

I like it. But this price is a bit too high, and I also don't trust them to pull off a good paint app in production.

Pass. Don't like the creature design to stay with but this isn't doing anything for me.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

It appears as though they have the Alien standing just to make it’s size imposing. That pose is terrible for a Xenomorph, they should have went with a crouching pose.

Great work by the artists for this piece. Pose could be more fierce, but surely here a balance concerns. Anyway wonder how much metal structure it has, which these spidy legs :D

Still the weakest design in the series and a movie better forgotten. Thanks to Covenant I can shamelessly enjoy Resurrection these days and it´s creature design.

The head looks so much like the old HT big chap.It could have just been a good fan made big chap piece.

Maybe she’s a sexy, pre-egg-laying queen strutting her stuff!
large ribcage, broad shoulders, wide waist, narrow hips.

94278e02e29eeab480fe067d4de311db.jpg

q4DxG3x.jpg

Right! I swear I’d love to smack these people who come up with some of these absurd poses.

Do you mean to say that it is standing too upright in this pose or something? In the final scene with the alien in Conenant, when the alien comes out of the airlock/hallway into the cargo bay, it was walking perfectly upright, like a human. Was kinda creepy actually.

Do you mean to say that it is standing too upright in this pose or something? In the final scene with the alien in Conenant, when the alien comes out of the airlock/hallway into the cargo bay, it was walking perfectly upright, like a human. Was kinda creepy actually.
I'm sure it also squats like its taking a crap, doesn't mean I want a statue of an alien in that pose just because it's plausible. It's a static pieces, I think it should be a little more dramatic unless it's a museum piece.

On all 4s liken when it was snarling on the drop ship would have been more iconic and dramatic imo.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

As a piece that is representative of the Protomorph’s on screen “character” it needs to better convey how the creature moved. It was aggressive, reactive and unpredictable. This piece should have had the Protomorph crouching down in a similar pose to the ship attack or in an aggressive pose that looks as if it’s about to pounce. It’s obvious that this piece is standing erect to give it a large stance among collections. And while the Protomorph is an impressive design, this piece falls short in the pose. Any incarnation of the Xenomorph should appear threatening and have a stance that conveys that. Not look like he’s waiting in line at an ice cream truck...

As a piece that is representative of the Protomorph’s on screen “character” it needs to better convey how the creature moved. It was aggressive, reactive and unpredictable. This piece should have had the Protomorph crouching down in a similar pose to the ship attack or in an aggressive pose that looks as if it’s about to pounce. It’s obvious that this piece is standing erect to give it a large stance among collections. And while the Protomorph is an impressive design, this piece falls short in the pose. Any incarnation of the Xenomorph should appear threatening and have a stance that conveys that. Not look like he’s waiting in line at an ice cream truck...

I don't necessarily disagree with you on the pose, but the alien in Covenant wasn't always moving around on all fours. In any event, I think they posed it like that to save horizontal space as it actually creates a smaller footprint the way it is. Again, not that I necessarily agree with the direction they went with, but it is what it is. Oh, and if I ever came across an alien standing in line waiting on an ice cream, i'd be pretty freaked out no matter how it was standing! :rotfl

With all honesty, the crouching pose on top of the cargo lifter (what might be the only candy shot in the whole movie) is the only one that favors this design. Even more as I think, if that statue dips over, it will become a puzzle piece.

Back