Statue Tweeterhead: Batman - 1:6 Super Powers Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Exclusive with batarang only available at Tweeterhead!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER EXCLUSIVE

CLICK HERE TO ORDER REGULAR EDITION

600x800Bat8.jpg

600x800Bat14.jpg

600x800Bat4.jpg

600x800Bat12.jpg

Last edited:
Tweeterhead: Batman 1:6 Super Powers

I don’t think I’ll buy any, but these are all really, really nice looking pieces.

The Superman is a bit interesting to me because it’s essentially the SSC classic PF with the head facing the other direction.

Re: Tweeterhead: Batman 1:6 Super Powers

Looks great! Hopefully some swap out fists with a batarang or grapple hook. Love the belt/oval bat symbol/pose. Going to be hard not getting both the blue and black versions (pretty sure they said they are doing both). Maybe one for a JL setup and one for a Bat family set up.

Re: Tweeterhead: Batman 1:6 Super Powers

Looks great! Hopefully some swap out fists with a batarang or grapple hook. Love the belt/oval bat symbol/pose. Going to be hard not getting both the blue and black versions (pretty sure they said they are doing both). Maybe one for a JL setup and one for a Bat family set up.

I'm kinda hoping for a switch out hand too with a batarang.

Is the black & grey costume going to be a variant of this? It looks great but I'm only interested in a back/grey costumed Bats. Any idea as to when we'll see the black/grey Bats?

Is the black & grey costume going to be a variant of this? It looks great but I'm only interested in a back/grey costumed Bats. Any idea as to when we'll see the black/grey Bats?

I do not. I'll find out from Chad. I think both will be at SDCC but not 100% sure.

Looks like a alright sculpt...but man that's a tired pose. Seen the ole leg up pose so many times .Brings me back to the old Bowen days in design.
novaaaa.jpg

It does look a lot like the Bowen Nova and I agree that the Captain Morgan pose is tiring...especially since the last statue (Donna Troy) is also in that same pose.

It does look a lot like the Bowen Nova and I agree that the Captain Morgan pose is tiring...especially since the last statue (Donna Troy) is also in that same pose.

Forgot about the Donna Troy ...ugh Come on Tweeterhead!!!! Wish Batman was more original.
Was interested......

Exclusive will come with bat-a-rang and grappling hook

Tweeterhead wanted to create a classic batman in an iconic pose as well as have him relate to the other bat family statues coming. The option for a super action pose would have put him at odds with Batgirl and Robin.

Man this looks awesome! Just a stripped down classic version. No far out doo dads on the suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS does something a little different with the new PF and everyone freaks and complains that they want a more normal Batman, TH does a normal classic Batman and everyone freaks that it's too plain. This place makes me giggle.

SS does something a little different with the new PF and everyone freaks and complains that they want a more normal Batman, TH does a normal classic Batman and everyone freaks that it's too plain. This place makes me giggle.
Exactly what I was thinking lol. 100%.

I mean I'm not a huge fan of the SS Batman PF myself but people ALWAYS do that here. Complain that Batman has the same "Captain Morgan pose on a gargoyle" or whatever.

They also complained about the pose on the P1 Hush piece.

Back