Ready to order! -Djas Puhr, Labria, Nikto, Tessek, and Barada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOPIE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is the link to order all the Heads https://www.shapeways.com/shops/chezmati

Kardue’sai’Malloc the Labria
devaronianpervstaresiq4g.jpg

Djas Puhr
djaspuhr4zutt.jpg

Klaatu
klaatusz1q13.jpg

Nikto
a3.jpg

Tessek
a1.jpg

Barada
a2.jpg

headsauq03.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Interest in Djas Puhr and Labria Cantina aliens

Lopie - Down for all 6

Generalgrevious - Labria, Djas Puhr, Klaatu and Tessek

Massproduced - Down for all 6

Chakaman - Klaatu, Nikto, and Barada

Cagoda - Klaatu

ChibiSchmoo - Klaatu, and Tessek

Bob-1962 - Klaatu

Blb700 - Tessek x2

Son Of Dengar- Barada x1 Tessek x1

Talibane - Klaatu (Wooof) #1, Klaatu (skiff) #2, Barada, Nikto.

Acesh007 - Nikto and possibly squidhead

Last edited:

that makes two for me. been looking into other cantina aliens. maybe find some one to do the clothing.

There was a member on here that made both of these sculpts. Jessica is her name and I think the last I saw her profile name was Jessica of the apes. She also sculpted Lak Sivrak.

There was a member on here that made both of these sculpts. Jessica is her name and I think the last I saw her profile name was Jessica of the apes. She also sculpted Lak Sivrak.

I contacted her and she never got back to me.

Hopefully you and the sculptor will make it to jabba's aliens (love the look of these but I don't do many cantina guys.) Would love a Klaatu and Nikto - and two of each of those for the variant outfits.

Sounds good what would the heads cost and the clothes? Would also be for other Cantina aliens ....... Clothes for Nikto and Klaatu would also be interesting with both outfits. Arrives on the price because I am unfortunately from Germany because of the shipping and customs !!!! ;O((

3D mock up, these are coming out looking great. I have a question from neck to horns and neck to head how many cm should this be?
djaspuhr4zutt.jpg
devaronianpervstaresiq4g.jpg

Hopefully you and the sculptor will make it to jabba's aliens (love the look of these but I don't do many cantina guys.) Would love a Klaatu and Nikto - and two of each of those for the variant outfits.

Enaud, made these two with the outfits. Have you contacted him? I didn't want to make something that he has made already.

Sounds good what would the heads cost and the clothes? Would also be for other Cantina aliens ....... Clothes for Nikto and Klaatu would also be interesting with both outfits. Arrives on the price because I am unfortunately from Germany because of the shipping and customs !!!! ;O((

As for out fits it looks like Dejas vest is an old Gorilla soldier vest. The rest of the out fits shouldn't be to hard to piece together. Toyanxiety and Ebay have tons of stuff for cheap.

Djas-Puhr-star-wars-costume-902x800.jpg
images.jpg

Enaud, made these two with the outfits. Have you contacted him? I didn't want to make something that he has made already.

Enaud's Klaatu is about the only one of his headsculpts that I felt didn't come out too well - Chakaman did a bit of a resculpt on his Enaud Klaatu head that improved it.

Enaud's Klaatu is about the only one of his headsculpts that I felt didn't come out too well - Chakaman did a bit of a resculpt on his Enaud Klaatu head that improved it.

OK, I'll ask him if he can do it after these two area done. Marti is an OT freak as well. Here is a link for his Shapeway page. https://www.shapeways.com/shops/chezmati

As for price Spaeway makes the price; I looked at some of his other pieces and it looks like most are $30-$40 per unit. That's the heads that area white, not clear resin. Here area a few examples.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/Q3SA37CN4/krill-female-iii-1-6-scale?optionId=64122132
https://www.shapeways.com/product/5ER9BDAJD/talosian-variant-1-1-6-scale?optionId=63002485

Last edited:
Re: Interest in Star Wars aliens Djas Puhr, Labria, and Klaatu

I am definitely in for the Klaatu

Back