Build The Terminator by Hachette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be very interested to see what the rivet-counters make of it.And hopefully will be doing it myself.

I'd like to know what the finished model looks like. They are using the sideshow maquette on their page which isn't a good first impression.

Too bad they don't ship to the US. I wouldn't subscribe anyway if they aren't posting actual pics of the finished product though.

With the Prime1 around the corner, I wouldn’t bother with a kit. In the end, it might cost as much as the Prime1...unless you know what to do and improve the standard pieces.

True. With the currency conversion, this would probably cost as much as the Prime 1/2. I'm still interested in seeing what this actually looks like though.

they are using a SS statue as an example. shows what they know about endoskeletons.

trip_1.jpg

Will need to see the what it looks like and also complete price. The other partworks stuff it top quality so this could actually be good.

They should have a picture of the finished piece on their site, unless the cover art IS the finished piece, which just raises the question: is Sideshow part of this as that is clearly their maquette? Seems highly risky to throw down so much money without knowing what the end result looks like and the few pictures on the site doesn't really impress me.

Being a test, I think it’s hit or miss if you’ll get the delivery. I’ve been keeping an eye on YouTube to see if anyone had posted anything.
Obviously if the interest is there they will go live.
Here’s hoping....

ive signed up for this, does anyone know when the first issue is released, I've heard nothing?

I also signed up. Got a confirmation email yesterday and it said the usual “please allow 28 days for delivery” etc

It looks like this is now going ahead. Our UK viewers will be the first to get it, it launches 20th Feb 2019.
I for one will be signing up when its released over here in Oz. Pretty excited about this one.

TECHNICAL DETAILS
HEIGHT: 93CM
MATERIAL: ZINC ALLOY AND ABS
WIDTH: 62CM
WEIGHT: 6KG
SCALE: HALF

The parts looks really really good, 1/2 scale is my favorite but its the 1/4 SS Maquette converted in 1/2, the price is very high and it gives a stunning T1 T-800 1/2 scale Statue from Prime 1 that will cost me only a little bit more $.

Well I pretty much signed up on day one and not had an email, I sent them an email a few days ago and it keeps coming back as undeliverable????

Back