Shelves for PF’s

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ejc116

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for nice wall mounted shelves that can support the weight of one or more PF’s? Thanks.

Does anyone have any recommendations for nice wall mounted shelves that can support the weight of one or more PF’s? Thanks.

I just had a custom closet wall built by Closetworks https://www.closetworks.com/, all the shelves are adjustable and I even have Thanos on his own shelf.

New_shelves.jpg

Nice setup, thanks. I currently have bestas so I’m looking more for free hanging shelves to display pieces where a wall unit won’t fit. Like above a sofa for instance.

Hey your best bet is to get a heavy duty version of something like this pic. You will have the support for the weight and you can adjust the height easily. Any Home Depot or Lowe’s has these types of shelving. All different colors as well. Hope this helps

Attachments

• 9EEC3EE9-EC20-41A8-94C2-73F251FCC9A9.jpg
    9EEC3EE9-EC20-41A8-94C2-73F251FCC9A9.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 243
Guys, don't get me wrong... I very much appreciate all of the suggestions... but retail store style shelving and major construction projects aren't going to cut it. What else is out there? There has to be something easier/better. My collection space has run out of room for more cabinets and bestas. I need shelving for continued expansion. lol.

Really looks nice.

I am also looking for a big shelf to display TSUME Broly next year. Probably the only option is also a custom shelf, thats why I already checked a few providers. Unfortunately none of them offers the fitting glass doors additionally.

Back