Death Star Window 1/6 diorama with ACTUAL 15 inch animated SCREEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am very happy with how the prototype turned out! What do you think?

Preorder Your Detolf Death Star Window Diorama with 15 inch screen here: https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/pro...th-animated-15-inch-screen-for-detolf-deluxe/

Imagine your Detolf with Hot Toys Governor Tarkin, Princess Leia and/or Darth Vader with our Death Star Window, designed to fit in one of your Detolf Shelves, with an actual screen, displaying the destruction of Alderaan. Or Maybe a Rogue One scene with the destruction of Jedda. Now it is possible with our Death Star Window Detolf Deluxe Diorama. Available in August of 2018.

Don’t miss out, and preorder now. If you use one of our payment plans, you’ll have payed it off by the time the first units ship.

Dude. My problem is once I start down this path forever will it dominate my destiny.

5694330cbc8f6f57170b4213c948f643.jpg

Excellent. You mentioned seeing Alderaan explode and/or Jehda... is there going to be alternate vids to show that? Or am I taking that all too literally? :lol

Regardless, its an incredibly dynamic background for an Imperial display. Well done!

Looking great but i will have to pass. Budget is already spread on three other truescale projects. This one will have to wait i'm afraid.

After many requests, we have figured out how to offer our Death Star Window with animation on LED screen for TruScale Ikea Besta and Stuva sizes. Our TruScale Deluxe Death Star Window diorama with 24 inch full colour LED screen will be available on August 31st 2018.

Diorama kit contents:

• The Death Star 1 Window wall as seen in Star Wars a New Hope and Star Wars Rogue One
  • A high gloss aluminium black floor with Death Star floor pattern
  • a 24 inch full color display
  • 512 Mb Kingston USB stick
  • Several custom Jazzinc Dioramas Death Star Window video clips playing on a loop
  • Remote to control the screen
  • World power supply, with appropriate plug for your region

Size:

• WHD: 56cm x 56cm x 35cm (22 inch x 22 inch by 13,5 inch

PRE-ORDER LINK:
https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/pro...inch-display-screen-for-ikea-besta-and-stuva/

[FONT=&]After many requests, we have figured out how to offer our Death Star Window with animation on LED screen for TruScale Ikea Besta and Stuva sizes. Our TruScale Deluxe Death Star Window diorama with 24 inch full colour LED screen will be available on August 31st 2018.[/FONT]

Diorama kit contents:

• The Death Star 1 Window wall as seen in Star Wars a New Hope and Star Wars Rogue One
  • A high gloss aluminium black floor with Death Star floor pattern
  • a 24 inch full color display
  • 512 Mb Kingston USB stick
  • Several custom Jazzinc Dioramas Death Star Window video clips playing on a loop
  • Remote to control the screen
  • World power supply, with appropriate plug for your region

Size:

• WHD: 56cm x 56cm x 35cm (22 inch x 22 inch by 13,5 inch

PRE-ORDER LINK:
https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/pro...inch-display-screen-for-ikea-besta-and-stuva/

Awesome! I just sent you an email to get on the pre-order list.

Looks amazing, once i have the extra cash I’ll put my order in. These dioramas are so addicting!

Back