Avengers 4 - Hot Toys - Speculation Thread - Possible Infinity War Spoilers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LewisD

Super Freak
Reaction score
Based on what we know from Infinity War and the set photos from Avengers 4, what do you hope to see from Hot Toys in 2019?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Re: Avengers 4 - Hot Toys - Speculation Thread

Seems a bit early

It's never too early. I started the Solo movie thread the day it was announced 2 or 3 years ago.

It’s not just the time before this movie but the fact the previous movie has officially been out for a a few hours. That’s all.

Since Nebula looks to have a major role in Avengers 4, I'm really hoping / kind of assuming we'll get a figure of her for my Guardians shelf.

Too soon... Let everyone see the movie and then we can talk and speculate freely without spoiler tags.

#thanosdemandsyoursilence :)

I take it spoilers are okay on this thread? I'll format just to be safe.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ronin. What else?

I think if you are going to openly discuss it, edit the title with words to the effect of Infinity War Spoilers within... being that movie has such a bearing on the next one. Apparently the title of Avengers 4 is a big Avengers 3 spoiler in itself.. (but who knows until we find it out)

Spoiler tagging is all good and well, but when an entire thread is just a spoiler tag, it's easier just to suggest people stay out..

It's never too early. I started the Solo movie thread the day it was announced 2 or 3 years ago.

We may as well start a speculation thread for avengers 7 then. :)

I can think of 4 figures, but I'm not telling. :)

If that was Mark 50 and the one in SMHC was 47, and I’m assuming hulkbuster 2.0 was 49, what was 48?

I, for one, am glad that LewisD created this thread. Being on a budget, I want to get my favorite version of a figure. I just want one Iron Man. Been thinking what the next one might bring and if I should finally pull the trigger on the IW version. A lot of us have been playing this game for a decade now. Anyone that has not seen the movie does not have to open this thread.

According to set photos

Spoiler Spoiler:

According to a Japanese magazine page I posted in the Infinity War speculation thread, Mark 48 is just an earlier version of 50 with less firepower and they essentially look the same. Not sure if that's any of that is "official" or not so take it with a grain of salt. If it is true, then they must have just wanted to use 50 because it sounds cooler than 48.

EDIT: Here:

Found this browsing facebook... I can't read it, but does this say that 48 and 50 are the same armor? because that's what it looks like.

Buster 2 confirmed as 49

View attachment 406433

We have no idea what all the suits look like for 4. They could all be totally different.

According to a Japanese magazine page I posted in the Infinity War speculation thread, Mark 48 is just an earlier version of 50 with less firepower and they essentially look the same. Not sure if that's any of that is "official" or not so take it with a grain of salt. If it is true, then they must have just wanted to use 50 because it sounds cooler than 48.

EDIT: Here:

It would make sense in a Marks VIII - X kind of way if there was some background story behind it, but I don't think we really need a narrative of two physically identical suits now. One which we don't see and is presumably a technology prototype.

Where it could have made sense would have been, instead of putting the Captain America end credit stuff into Homecoming, they should have a little scene with Tony working on a prototype (say the 48), and then we get the 50 in Infinity War.

Seeing as every time the Iron Man community gets a sniff that they are getting Bleeding Edge or Extremis or Model Prime etc they go into a frenzy, it would have got everyone worked up as to what to expect with Infinity War.

Back