Star Wars Resistance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
Disney is doing an anime-inspired show that takes place before The Force Awakens.

star-wars-resistance-main-1024x576.jpg

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-resistance-set-for-fall-debut

Change the damn title to "Star Wars : Resistance is futile Snowflakes!"

Clearly you guys weren’t fans of clone wars or rebels, but for those of us that were I find no reason not to be excited.

Clearly you guys weren’t fans of clone wars or rebels, but for those of us that were I find no reason not to be excited.

was a big fan of CW and Rebels too...but after TLJ....dayum!...

I have more faith in Filoni at this point than I do the movie producing arm of Disney/Lucas, but I think they're missing out on an opportunity here. If they want it in the present timeline, they should just have a few years between ep 8 and 9 and use this as filler to flesh it out, exactly the way Clone Wars did for ep 2 and 3. This could also be a great way to give Leia a proper send off.

Anime? A Star Wars anime? If it wasn’t made from the new crappy characters and story I’d like the idea

Loved Clone Wars but overall Rebels not so much. I didn’t like the animation and tone.

Not excited for this one...

Also.. I don’t care for any of the new characters from Force Awakens and Last Jedi. Heroes and Villains!

I love SW but maybe i should take a break from the franchise. :(

Enjoyed CW and Rebels, but I feel they are setting Filoni up for failure by choosing this time period and these abysmal characters.

Back