Statue Prime 1 Alien Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
31206510_1759411784105456_383843903008145408_o.jpg

Nice. I already see "mistakes" on that Queen but I would like to know more about it anyway :)

Need to see more of these. These teaser images aren't great. What is great however is that P1 are finally talking about their Aliens. Can't wait for the full reveals.....

I have a love/hate relationship with teasers. I love seeing the official announcement, but I hate knowing that I still have to wait for the full reveal.

Good news!
No idea on when they will reveal them?

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk

great news! i didn't order the SS Queen and hoped for a nice P1 Queen ... bet she will be enormous ... and the pricetag will be huge :gah:

We saw a tease for the Alien Warrior a while back, yet instead of continuing work on that one, P1 started on a Queen?

Eh, I'll be happy as long as we get to see them all soon.

I’m throwing cash at my computer screen but nothings happening! Take my money!!! This piece will absolutely be a day one pre-order for me! This will be the definitive Aliens Queen piece for sure.

This will likely be a 1/4 scale piece. A huge one at that. Fingers crossed it blows all are minds. I’m not sure how I feel about teasers as they could be big let downs. We shall see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. This is why (mostly) that I'm not jumping on the SS piece. It's good to be rewarded for my patience. Really can't wait to see what this ends up looking like.

SS wanting $1100 for their piece is just disappointing. They're so close to P1 territory, I may as well just get the P1.

Woot!

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

There is absolutely no way Sideshows QC will deliver a $1,200 piece. Just nope.
Everyone who’s waited for Prime1 will be rewarded for their patience. 🤘🏻😁

Their timing couldn't be better. Let's wait for first pics to see if it's a legit SS Queen nemesis.

It'll probably be bigger.... I'm sure it'll be impressive by all accounts. I'm more interested in their Big chap for now. But I am looking forward to seeing what they do with her Majesty.

It'll probably be bigger.... I'm sure it'll be impressive by all accounts. I'm more interested in their Big chap for now. But I am looking forward to seeing what they do with her Majesty.

I want to buy two of them and use them as gargoyles on pillars at each side of my driveway.

Back