Which ikea PAX sliding doors/frames to get for full clear replacements?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smash

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
All the options seem to have frames that are sectioned and have beams going across the cabinet. I've seen a few cases that just have the outer frame and the door is just one big clear piece of acrylic, which is what I want to do. Which frames/doors should I get for that?

Thanks

Right. As long as as the frame is the same dimensions as your pax, you’re good to go �� I only know this because I built a pax last year and asked the same question as you lol

I bought this

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80250269/

Just left the beams out when installing

Perfect. Much appreciated! Where did you get your acrylic doors if you don't mind me asking? Is it difficult to find the right ones?

The acrylic has to be custom cut to the dimensions. I took my frames to a local glass shop and had them do it. Most glass shops do acrylic too. You can also measure the dimensions and order online, but be prepared for high shipping cost.

The acrylic has to be custom cut to the dimensions. I took my frames to a local glass shop and had them do it. Most glass shops do acrylic too. You can also measure the dimensions and order online, but be prepared for high shipping cost.

Awesome. Will do. Thanks for all the help man, I really appreciate it.

Back