Threezero: The X-Files: Agent Dana Scully 1/6 scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looks fantastic! She's wearing the costume from the first movie.

FB_IMG_1524492426532.jpg

They should be able to use the body they used for Dany since both actresses are short.

Yikes. Sticking with the customs I already have of Scully and Mulder. Little hope for any characters past these two if this is the best they can do. Disappointing.

Glad to finally see Scully going up for pre-order. It will still be a while before both figures are in hand though.

Looks good to me! Need to try and get hold of Mulder when he releases now.

Looks pretty good to me. It's funny to see how wildly different people's reactions are. I think the expression is good.

She looks like she's staring off into space. Maybe she finally saw something that shattered her mind.
Maybe there'll be two headsculpts? :pray: :lol

I have the exclusive Mulder on pre order already and I’ll definitely get this one but my first feeling is one of being a little underwhelmed. Hope I’m happier once I see a few more pics. Glad they went with sculpted hair and didn’t do an Arya on it!

You can still preorder him from threezero, you can still order their exclusive as well.

I thought they'd have sold out ages ago. Doesn't that involve paying the whole lot upfront? still reluctant to do that for a figure that might be months away.

I thought they'd have sold out ages ago. Doesn't that involve paying the whole lot upfront? still reluctant to do that for a figure that might be months away.

Yeah that's a drawback I know but it's the only way to get the exclusive. Usually they close preorders long before this but I think they figured they'd keep Mulder open because many were waiting on Sully to happen, now many will order both.

Back