Gotal, Duros and Nien Nunb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j14

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just finished these guys up today.

Gotal:
Body: narrow shoulder cheap body from ebay
Head and Arms: Enaud
Boots: Black plastic boots painted brown
Belt: parts box
Vest: Enaud
Undershirt: Enaud
Pants: parts box
Knee pads: Hot Toys snow trooper repainted silver
Staff: paintbrush handle stripped, sanded and varnished.
All paintwork done by me.

Duros
Body: Hot Toys TFA Snowtrooper
Head: Enaud
Hands: Enaud
Coveralls: Hot Toys TFA Snowrrooper
Belt: Hot Toys TFA Stormtrooper
Chest piece: Enaud
Rebreather: Sideshow Bespin Han
Boots: DID leather boots
All paint by me, extra height made by custom made ankle extensions (made using a cut up hard plastic straw)
Neck piece: Green rubber balloon
Wrist pieces: Parts box

Nien:
Head: Enaud
Body: Hasbro Elite Series Krennic body (shortened)
Gloves: Sideshow TIE pilot
Coveralls: Vintage Actionman (Red Devils figure)
Gaiters: Sideshow Rebel Pathfinder
Boots: parts box
Belt: parts box

Hope you guys like them. They were fun to make and thanks to Enaud for the amazing sculpts.

30199010b70fa5f6432c259790945b6c.jpg
2ae378ca04b57c376dd5b1343f5d46c2.jpg
da23a3fa848ecd9bab0b9741122302c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Fantastic customs ! :clap
Awesome paint job for the Gotal !
Thank you. The it was my first time trying to paint fur. I just used lots of layers and then a dark was a decent then some dry brushed some highlights. It turned out better than I thought it would.

I used to love seeing the work on this part of the site but it seems to have really slowed down recently.

Great job! I’d love to see all those custom figures at the bottom. If you have some free time you should take more pics!

I just need to try and find some space in my cabinet now. They are going on the bottom shelf, my version of the Cantina.
72f6de27c69c09ea465635604517924e.jpg

I was running out of space myself, so I put up new shelves this weekend. And Yes, please take more pics.

Nice work Jay.

I used to love seeing the work on this part of the site but it seems to have really slowed down recently.

I know what you mean. I will be back home working on stuff soon hopefully.

Great job! I’d love to see all those custom figures at the bottom. If you have some free time you should take more pics!
I will. I should really start a thread of my own and show all the figures I've done over the years.

I was running out of space myself, so I put up new shelves this weekend. And Yes, please take more pics.
Space is always an issue. I have a few containers up in my attic with figures that I don't have space for.

Nice work Jay.

I know what you mean. I will be back home working on stuff soon hopefully.
Good to have you back on board although I think you may have made a custom of every Star Wars character out there! Who else is on you to do list?

Good to have you back on board although I think you may have made a custom of every Star Wars character out there! Who else is on you to do list?

Cheers mate. Quite a few on my list actually. Some are ones that need to finish along with some new characters all togethsr.

I always love seeing what you come up with. I'm out of space at the minute but I do have a couple of bodies just lying around so I may start something.

I was thinking of Djas Puhr... (I think that's how you spell it).

3b6638fc909adf116b7891663b739cc7.jpg

I'm thinking of using this head and painting it black.

a24bde5bef23aae085283dfb1098f898.jpg

Last edited:
One does exist. I picked one up from a member here on the boards a few years ago, but can't remember who.

20180427_150723.jpg

20180427_150655.jpg

I actually did do a custom one of these a while back, but disassembled him and planned to upgrade.

That came from Jessica she also made a Kardue. Ill contact some on shapeways and see if they would be intrested in making some aliens for us.
Labria.jpg

Back