Being redirected from site by advertisements?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
At first I thought my device had a virus, but it's happening on my phone as well and only when I visit SSF. I'll be here on the site and then get redirected to some advertisement. It's happening every few min. Anyone else experiencing this?

Glad it's not just me then. Hate to say it, but if that's something being permitted by the site now then it's been fun, but that's far too annoying to stick around for.

It's not just a pop up. It's a total redirect to an ad site. Very annoying.

I don't use mobile but since I have Firefox I can use the Adblock Plus add-on and I don't see a single add. I'm not sure if it would work on mobile but it might be worth a try.

Eh, whatever. Maybe the inability to block malicious ads on mobile devices will put an end to the cell phone era.

Nah, on second thought, we're not that lucky.

they are no longer phones, they are small portable computers

almost no one calls anyone anymore

41Ird1DSg1L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

:rock

Well, I don't get redirected (the privilege of being poor and still using an iPad 2 :)) but once or twice, instead of getting redirected, my page is being reloaded and I get a"an error occurred so this page was reloaded" message.

I get Dave using ads. This place gets a lot of traffic. But I do not condone redirecting ads. I would like to see ads free options for Premium members. Then I would be a Premium Freak.

I get Dave using ads. This place gets a lot of traffic. But I do not condone redirecting ads. I would like to see ads free options for Premium members. Then I would be a Premium Freak.

:cuckoo: THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GET AS A PREMIUM :FREAK:

Back