DOOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, a random actress revealed that she signed for a new Doom movie with Universal.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/04/20/new-doom-movie/

Pls pls pls let it be Snyder or Michael Bay :pray:

Hmm. I think I know where this might be going...

DRqjMpqU8AAyvuE.jpg

99371e3e44875af2ff353478aa4c2640.jpg

I wouldn't mind. NuDoom, Classic, a Combination.

Just make it full pulp, full action and full violence with a plump soundtrack, preferably by Mick Gordon or JXL.

Hell, if Karl Urban were to star in it :drool:

No Rock though please.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffff that was THE BEST part of the first movie bro! like the only reason to watch it. the only thing worth seeing that crap.
that first person shooter part by itself is like an awesome music video. you can watch it on its own and you have watched the best part

I agree with crows, it was the best part of the movie, of a very terrible movie so it's not like it's actually good.

So I agree with Pliss too, no FPS stuff, in fact, a full movie of something like this would be preferable:

Like, just a 2hr music video filled with violence.

Hell, this could be used for some really inventive cinematography, no dialog, bare bones plot only discernible by the events unfolding in the movie since there will be no dialog since the protagonist is mute, just 2hr action sequence.

I agree with crows, it was the best part of the movie, of a very terrible movie so it's not like it's actually good.

So I agree with Pliss too, no FPS stuff, in fact, a full movie of something like this would be preferable:

Like, just a 2hr music video filled with violence.

Hell, this could be used for some really inventive cinematography, no dialog, bare bones plot only discernible by the events unfolding in the movie since there will be no dialog since the protagonist is mute, just 2hr action sequence.

can you imagine watching that scene in an imac theater? my pants would melt lol

damn it ...another movie let down...thought this was about a Volcano in Mordor .....frustrated

Kathleen Kennedy should cast Olivia Pierce role based on DOOM 2016 game- a demonic cult of her own ? Instant win...plus you will attract many "SW haters" to this movie.

Eazy profit! :naughty

Once, she was Doom's military instructor. Now the Arena Eternal tests Crash's mettle to the extreme-extreme patience, that is. She is the trainer who introduces new warriors to the skills of battle.

Back