Dark Knight Trilogy Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Dark Knight Figure Should I Add To Collection?

• Selina ($250)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Batpod ($300)

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • DX01 Joker ($275)

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

adamantiuminc

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I currently have DX12 and am looking to expand to another piece.

I'm leaning towards Selina or the Batpod. Does anyone have experience with either? Which would you recommend?

Locally I've found someone selling Selina for $250, Batpod for $300 and DX01 Joker for $275

Last edited:
Personally, I would make a go at the Joker. From what i've read on the boards, it may be the more difficult of your three choices to obtain. Batman and the Joker make a good display pair as well. Selina pairs well with the Batpod, so if you purchased either of those, you'd likely feel tempted to get the other. I have the DX12, Selina, and the Batpod and wish I didn't wait so long on the Joker before he sold out. I wasn't interested in the exclusive Bank Robber figure that was made available after the DX01's run.

dx01 joker is very dated.
I would go with joker if it was a dx11.

With the choices you provided, easily I would choose Selina.

Joker 2.0 DX is one of my favorite figures. You would not be disappointed.

S8na3irl.jpg

Personally, I would make a go at the Joker. From what i've read on the boards, it may be the more difficult of your three choices to obtain. Batman and the Joker make a good display pair as well. Selina pairs well with the Batpod, so if you purchased either of those, you'd likely feel tempted to get the other. I have the DX12, Selina, and the Batpod and wish I didn't wait so long on the Joker before he sold out. I wasn't interested in the exclusive Bank Robber figure that was made available after the DX01's run.

Yeah this is the version with the 2 figures.

dx01 joker is very dated.
I would go with joker if it was a dx11.

With the choices you provided, easily I would choose Selina.

After doing more searching that seems to be the way I'm leaning as well.

The choices provided, I’d say Selina.

I just recently sold mine, but it was a solid figure. I only sold it simply because I’m cutting down on figures and TDK trilogy isn’t what my collection is centered on.

Back