1/6 Custom Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After taking a year and a half off from collecting and selling off all my figures. I'm staring over and this is my first custom. Batman is on a slightly modified Phicen 34m body with Tony Mei's outfit, shorts, cape and custom Jim Lee style Batman head. Belt was made by Ashkan. The head was painted by Ashkan.

CMDGnk.jpg

TC9nW4.jpg

soZwER.jpg

CdwsS7.jpg

Last edited:
He looks great,what mods did you do to the body? :rock

Thanks. I had to cut off the "flesh" part of the ankle so that the boot will go in. Btw, I read on another thread that the hands don't stay on. Well, they actually fit perfectly if you put them on right. You have to have to heat the hand, specially the hole and firmly push it in until you feel a little pop. It holds a good as on the original peg/joint.

Veeeeery nice. That's a lovely piece.
Thanks.

I love those phicen bodies. The most natural looking 1/6 bodies out there under a suit. And it doesnt matter if they end up tearing since the costume would hide any damage.

I love those phicen bodies. The most natural looking 1/6 bodies out there under a suit. And it doesnt matter if they end up tearing since the costume would hide any damage.

True. But I do wish they were easier to dress. I tore one of Tony's Green Lantern suits putting it on the 34M, luckily I had a spare.

V5P4y2.jpg

Your Hal looks great!

I have that outfit on a Hot Toys Man of Steel Superman body which I love.
I have a spare as well which was on a SS Superman body that I wasn't happy with. I transferred the outfit to the SS Thor body yesterday. While looking a little better, it is still too thin for me. Too scared to transfer to a Phicen, so I will be on the lookout for either another Man of Steel body or a BVS Superman body.

After taking a year and a half off from collecting and selling off all my figures. I'm staring over and this is my first custom. Batman is on a slightly modified Phicen 34m body with Tony Mei's outfit, shorts, cape and custom Jim Lee style Batman head. Belt was made by Ashkan. The head was painted by Ashkan.

CMDGnk.jpg

TC9nW4.jpg

soZwER.jpg

CdwsS7.jpg
Love this!!! Amazing batman custom.

Back